Hiren Wahen High Cliff in Panathur, Bangalore

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
7 | Posts
2031 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiren Wahen High Cliff in Panathur, Bangalore

I am planning to book a 3 BHK flat in "High Cliff" by Hiren Wahen, which is on the Panathur Road. I understand that this project has been in the pre-launch status for very long time. Is it too risky to book in this? Any reviews on this property?
    Thanks,
    Gyan
    Last edited July 27 2017, 10:33 AM.

Re : Hiren Wahen High Cliff in Panathur, Bangalore

Hi Gyan.
    did you booked in there ?
    I am also planning , any updates/reviews etc !!

Comment

• ng.gupta21
      ng.gupta21 commented
      Editing a comment
      -
      Last edited July 16 2019, 05:32 PM.

Thanks for the info . I did not book the flat .

Comment

I booked one unit in High Cliff in Dec 2015, when the builder promised to start the construction soon. Months passed and I realised my mistake and cancelled my booking. Those builders are a bunch of incompetent people and liers. They told that they will return my money with interest. After hundreds of office visits, calls and messages I am yet to receive my full principal amount, leave the interest. Think before investing your hard earned money.

Comment

Originally posted by bharatjha View Post
        I booked one unit in High Cliff in Dec 2015, when the builder promised to start the construction soon. Months passed and I realised my mistake and cancelled my booking. Those builders are a bunch of incompetent people and liers. They told that they will return my money with interest. After hundreds of office visits, calls and messages I am yet to receive my full principal amount, leave the interest. Think before investing your hard earned money.
        The possesion date of High Cliff is mentioned to be in March 2021 - almost 5 years from the date you booked the flat in. That is a pretty long time. Given the current scenario, it looks lioke it will take till the end of 2021.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X