Hi,

Has anyone heard about SKAV ohana located at Old Madras Road. Based on the projects they have in Bangalore looks like they are rock solid. The specification and amenities they are providing also makes this project an attractive option.

Link - Hub of Harmony

Any review about the project/developer will be appreciated.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I am looking at review on this project!!!!since many days!!
    Lets wait!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody bought in Ohana. I need advice on it, so that I can go ahead.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • mohitrao2 years ago
      Hi, I have booked Ohana857 last month. Verified the documents and all looks fine. Construction is also in full swing. Is there any owners group created for Ohana857?
  • I have expressed my interest in this project and given the token amount. I am planning to go ahead with it as the project looks very promising.Any leads would be highly appreciated

CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • jasinr4u2 years ago
      Mohit are you interested in joining owners group
  • I booked it today. let me know how to reach you guys
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • siva.nallagatla2 years ago
      Hi Abhishek and Mayuri, I've created WhatsApp group. Please PM your numbers to Facebook 'Siva Nallagatla'
  • I am ineterested to form a whats app group for the owners.Not sure how to get your numbers. Can you people anyone form the group
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mayurimajumder2 years ago
      Can we get the numbers from the builder registry?
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayurimajumder
    I am ineterested to form a whats app group for the owners.Not sure how to get your numbers. Can you people anyone form the group

Hi Mayuri, I have purchased a flat in Ohana. Did you purchase a flat there? Is there any whatsapp group for the owners?
    CommentQuote
  • So which is the active whatsapp group now - if Mayuri/Siva please confirm
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jasinr4u1 years ago
      We can help you add to the group. Contact through email Siva
  • I recently booked in OHANA, Can anyone please redirect me to OHANA owner's group.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell me more about the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anmolramraika
    Can anyone tell me more about the project?

Being more specific in what you want to know would help others to provide appropriate information.
    CommentQuote
  • I was interested in knowing whether people who booked flat here were happy with construction speed? How was their experience of purchasing with the builder? How is the reputation of this builder in general?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saswata
    Originally Posted by mayurimajumder
    I am ineterested to form a whats app group for the owners.Not sure how to get your numbers. Can you people anyone form the group

Hi Mayuri, I have purchased a flat in Ohana. Did you purchase a flat there? Is there any whatsapp group for the owners?
    Anyone bought flat can add me to any watsapp group??
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
    Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mishrasonali444
    I recently booked in OHANA, Can anyone please redirect me to OHANA owner's group.
    Can you share some details for this property??
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gundravi6 days ago
      Can you please provide feedback about the project. Are they delivering as promised? Any feedback is appreciated