Collapse

Skav Ohana by Skav Developers in KR Puram Bangalore

Last updated: 1 week ago
39 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Skav Ohana by Skav Developers in KR Puram Bangalore

Can anyone tell me more about the project?

Comment

Originally posted by anmolramraika View Post
      Can anyone tell me more about the project?
      Being more specific in what you want to know would help others to provide appropriate information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I was interested in knowing whether people who booked flat here were happy with construction speed? How was their experience of purchasing with the builder? How is the reputation of this builder in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Saswata View Post
          Originally posted by mayurimajumder View Post
          I am ineterested to form a whats app group for the owners.Not sure how to get your numbers. Can you people anyone form the group
          Hi Mayuri, I have purchased a flat in Ohana. Did you purchase a flat there? Is there any whatsapp group for the owners?
          Anyone bought flat can add me to any watsapp group??

Comment

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
            Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
            Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Comment

Originally posted by mishrasonali444 View Post
              I recently booked in OHANA, Can anyone please redirect me to OHANA owner's group.
              Can you share some details for this property??

Comment

• gundravi
                gundravi commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you please provide feedback about the project. Are they delivering as promised? Any feedback is appreciated
                Last edited September 11 2020, 11:36 PM.

Hi,

I am planning to buy a home at ohana 857, looking for existing owener's group to to clarify some questions on JD Development Agreement, Land documents and Share of owener.

Could anyone help me out please?

Comment

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
                Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
                Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Comment

Tags: NULL
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X