Last updated: December 8 2010
1 | Posts
1841 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinion or legal view on a plot

Hi Friends
    I had been to see a plot recently and needed ur help. I have seen a small layout with only 60-70 plots in it only plots no parks etc. The builder says it is BBMP approved. The property comes under BBMP limits. He has started laying roads, drainage etc. He has given me the documents also to get it verified. I dont have any knowledge of these documents.Can u please help me decide whether it is worth considering before I take actual legal opinion. The documents he has given are as below:
    1. He says he has BBMP - A Khata - Is this a proper khata document?
    2. He has given me DC conversion number and related documents.
    3. He has given me sale deed copy and encumbrance upto 2008. Registration was done recently to his name.

The plot is about 1km or less from nice road, so does it require approval from BMICAPA? Can you please tell me your opinion whether this is safe and if there is anything else in particular i need to look at before deciding. The builder says loans are being provided by IDBI, LICHFL and process is in progress for approval from SBI.
    there is an apartment some distance from this which claims it is approved by BMICAPA. So who is the proper authority that needs to approve this. I am planning to take a proper legal opinion but before that thought would try to get some help from u guys.

Re : Need opinion or legal view on a plot

but how to find are the documents correct and also do owner has already sold or having loan on the site

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X