I went to buy Flat in Bangalore

Last updated: January 20 2011
3 | Posts
2174 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to buy Flat in Bangalore

Hi....I went to buy 3 BHK flat in Bangalore. Please Suggest me, if you know about good Property in Bangalore
    <table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 356pt;" width="475" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="width: 356pt;" width="475"><tbody><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt; width: 356pt;" width="475" height="20"></td> </tr></tbody></table>

Re : I went to buy Flat in Bangalore

Originally posted by monish1 View Post
    Hi....I went to buy 3 BHK flat in Bangalore. Please Suggest me, if you know about good Property in Bangalore
    Buy it in a pre launch stage if you are not in hurry.what are you planning to do with apartment stay or to rent it out?

Comment

Luxury homes and villas.

The Empyrean Created to replicate village living and all its goodness, The Empyrean is where you can live, play and relax amidst nature. Designed with pedestrians in mind, streets, neighborhood squares and parks are an extension of the residents' homes - a safe and inviting place to spend quality time with friends, family and loved ones.

Comment

have properties

we have properties in pre lauching under construction and rready to occpy directly from builder no commission call 8123284778

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X