Sort by :
Filter by :
- Forum Kormangala
Forum located on Hosur Road in Koramangala, The Mall is popular among the youth in Bangalore and an attraction to those coming to Bangalore. The shopping mall houses 625000 sqft of shops over four levels with a Gross Leasable Area of 3,65,000 sqft . The mall has everything from to exercise equipment. A major attraction at the mall is the multiplex, PVR, which houses 11 screens .Forum has won many Reatil awards ,Recently Forum Again bagged the Images ROI Award 2010 .
PVR -11 screens
- Garuda Mall -Magrath Road
Gardua Mall opened on May, 2005 .which has a GLA of 280,000 sqft .The glittering retail palace has all Store chains from Shoppers Stop and Westside to Marks & Spencer and Mango. Garuda's entertainment options include the INOX, with five screens and 1,150 seats and activity centres for children. Garuda Mall boasts the city's largest integrated parking complex with enough space to park a thousand cars and shoppertainment centre spread over five floors and two basements . The complex will also offer shoppers a wide range of cuisines at the food court with over 20 food counters along with Sikandar and Kobe sizzlers. There are dining options in five exclusive restaurants serving Oriental, Continental, Mediterranean and Frontier cuisines.
- Mantri Square Malleshwarm (India's Largest Mall)
Mantri Square is credited with many firsts:
• At 1.7 million sq.ft., Mantri Square is largest mall in India
• The only mall in Bangalore to have 5 department stores - Lifestyle, Marks & Spencer, Reliance Trends, Pantaloons and Shoppers' Stop - all under one roof.
The other unique features of the mall include:
• Over 10,000 brands across apparel, footwear, accessories and other lifestyle products.
• Over 250 outlets selling a wide variety of merchandise and offering the best of national and international brands.
• 39 Options in F&B - from the food court (with the largest food court in Bangalore with over 1,000 seats) to 4 fine dining restaurants to fast food outlets to coffee shops, juice bars and lounge bars.
• A 6 theatre multiplex with a 71 Seater gold class.
• Over 2,00,000 sq.ft. of food, leisure & entertainment!
• Parking space for over 2,000 cars
- Understand that Mantri is coming up with another big mall on the Kanakpura road along with a apartment complex similar to Malleswaram.
Does anyone have any details about it?CommentQuote0Flag
- Karle to build India's Largest Mall In Hebbal Bangalore
GLA:2.4 Million sqft
Tentative Date of Opening :December 2014
Sizzling entertainment avenues await you at your private planet. A two kilometre long High Street for you to rediscover the art of 'Walk and Shop'. A high end shopping mall and a multiplex to unwind. A buzzing food street to savour the taste of life. An amphi-theatre to enjoy renowned local and international performers. And if you prefer off-beat entertainment, you can stroll into art galleries, book reading venues and participate in extreme sports.
You can enjoy all of these whilst being enveloped in the ambient climate of Bangalore, soaking the city brightness and experiencing the bliss of nature by Nagavara Lake.CommentQuote0Flag
- Brigade Rubix
Location :HMT Township
GLA:2 lakh sqftCommentQuote0Flag
- Vegas Mall Bannergatha Road
Bangalore-based Blue Horizon Hotel Group will open its first mall – Vega Mall – in the city in September 2011. The mall with a gross leasable area (GLA) of 380,000 sq.ft will be located on Bannergatha Road in South Bangalore. It will also house a 210-room Taj Gateway hotel.
Srinivas Raju, MD, Blue Horizon, says, “When we decided to convert our 40-year-old industrial estate into a newage commercial venture, we were clear that we wanted to do something associated with retail as the location was extremely dynamic.”
Keeping true to the intention of developing an entertainment destination, Raju signed PVR as the cinema anchor and tied up with Blu-O to provide an 18-lane bowling alley. Vega mall will also have five basements with over 1,400 car parks.
"Being a multi-level shopping destination, selecting the right retail concepts and tenant mix will be critical to ensure there is a good flow of shoppers and visitors to each level so that tenants can sustain themselves,” says Najeeb Kunil, director-BD, Pioneer Property Zone (PPZ). Vega Mall has appointed PPZ as the property manager for the project and will be managing the design progression, tenant mix and leasing strategy of the mall.
“We are targeting a launch for September 2011 and are well on track to deliver this date with anchors and key players given possession by early 2011,” adds Najeeb.CommentQuote0Flag
- Golden Heights -Rajajinagar
- ROYAL MEENKSHI MALL ,Bannerghatta Road
The Mall is located on Bannerghatta Road near the Meenakshi Temple and has a GLA of 3,70,000 Sft.
Cinepolis will operate a 8 Screen Multiplex.CommentQuote0Flag
- PARK SQUARE MALL ,ITPL whitefiled
Ascendas, the Owners of ITPB are constructing a Mall on the same site.
The Mall has a GLA of 4,37,000 Sft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Neo Mall-Ecity
* India’s largest strip mall (also known as a lifestyle centre in some countries) – a truly high street shopping experience within a sanitised mall environment.
* GLA of 1.5 million sq.ft. on 18 acres, is coming up in Bangalore’s iconic Electronics City.
* Double corner property, with a 100-feet road on the length and two 80-feet roads on either side.
* 1850+ parking spaces wrapped around the mall on all four sides.
* Seven entrances.
* All 126 retail stores on the ground floor.
* 51 retail stores with direct visibility from an entrance.
* 66 stores with double frontage.
* 13½ foot height under ceiling.
* Very low CAM.
* Anchored by a 36-lane 50,000 square feet Bowling & Gaming Centre, an Ice Skating Rink, Bangalore's largest nightclub, a Microbrewery, Babgalore's largest Karaoke Club, a 9-screen Multiplex, Spar Hypermarket, Lifestyle, Reliance Trends, Reliance Timeout, Max, Showoff, a 1100 seat Food Court and flagship stores of Office Depot and Planet Sports and Winters
* 18 CDIT stores, with a 12,000 square feet CDIT Megastore and a 4500 square feet Zip store, a concept similar to the Funan Digitalife Mall in Singapre.
* Apart from these features, the fantastic architecture and the outdoor experience in Bangalore weather is a USP which will ensure that this mall will stand on its own amongst the 56 malls in Bangalore.
* Being located under 20 minutes drive from several catchments with a total population of 14,50,000 people, the only strip mall will stand apart from the 16 enclosed malls in South Bangalore.
* Neomall is already more than 67% leasedCommentQuote0Flag
- NITESH MALL,INDIRANAGAR
GLA:538,000 sq ft
Allison has been retained by Nitesh Estates to design Nitesh Mall, one of the largest retail and mixed-use destinations in Bangalore, India.
The five-story, 538,000 square foot retail center will include more than 130 specialty retailers, six anchors, a food court, cinema and hypermarket. In addition, Callison will design a nine-story Marriott residential serviced apartment on the same site.
“The project combines retail, entertainment and residential space in a seamless design,” said Callison Principal Randy Stone. “The blending of uses was strategic to ensure the best mix was implemented to maximize ROI for Nitesh.”
Scheduled for completion by 2011, Nitesh Mall is located off the Indiranagar 100-ft road that is considered one of Bangalore's retail hubs, with most signature brands operating their flagship stores there.
“Callison was selected because of its impressive credentials and global experience,” said RS Mani, Chief Operation Officer, Nitesh Estates. “We did not want to compromise on any aspect – starting from design to customer experience.”CommentQuote0Flag
- Arch Mall,Rajarajeshwari Nagar
GLA:1.68 lakh sqftCommentQuote0Flag
- FORUM VALUE MALL,Whitefiled
This shopping centre is the first joint offering of the Prestige group with CapitaLand Retail, Singapore. The uniqueness of Forum Value Mall is that fashion retail will be made up of factory outlets of all the leading international and national brands. While the shopping will be at a discount, there is absolutely no discounting on the shopping experience.
Another unique feature of the Forum Value Mall is its central courtyard. Interesting kiosks will sell different merchandise – from jewelry to accessories, from artifacts to confectionery. The courtyard will also be a great place to have music shows and performances to enthrall youngsters and families over the weekends The stores will offer a wide range of merchandise of the best brands. From formal wear, jeans, footwear, sports wear, watches and accessories to home linen and cutlery. Each level of the mall will also have smaller stores selling trinkets and casual items making shopping more fun.
At 300,000 sq. ft., the mall offers a 5 screen multiplex run by Fame Cinemas. Fame Cinemas will introduce its first stand alone Gold Class cinema in South India here. At Transit, the food court, shoppers can expect to have a wide variety of cuisines to choose from. The F&B experience is further enhanced with the fine dining restaurants of Toscano, Firangi Paani, Angeethi and MTR.CommentQuote0Flag