Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi All,
My advise........please do not belive on any advertisements given by frontline builders. Basically they are not the builders, they are just marketing people. These people talk as if they own those building but you will soon realize thats not the truth, but then you cant do anything if you have already invested.
They do not know availability properly as they dont own any flat and will happily take money from you and it is very difficult to get that money back.
These people might promise for 100% loan, but there is a one big trap behind it. They would show big amount to bank and get your 100% loan sanctioned.........but you will end up paying too much to the bank. So please dont belive on such things. Lot of people have ha bad experience with them. They talk very sweetly but thats just to trap you. If you go on their website you will realize they are into everything but not specialized into anything......u know what that means.CommentQuote0Flag
- Which project did u see?CommentQuote0Flag
- please let me know where in Banglore you are looking for .CommentQuote0Flag
- frontline builders are cheaters
kaggdaspura.............3 bedroom flat which has marketed by frontline. and finally lost so much of money..............whay r u so concerned to know which project. r u investing in any of their project. if yes please dont do that.......CommentQuote0Flag
- The information posted about Frontline Builders is absolutely apt. they are not builders but they conduct marketing for small time builders. You can easily figure it out by checking out the large number of 'Open to Booking' projects that they show.
One of my friends who is in real estate business has also the same to say about them. Anyone investing in any real estate project must check the reputation of the actual builder to avoid nasty surprises later.
Indeed, I'm also looking forward to invest in Bangalore residential property but don't know how to proceed. Moreover, I would like to confirm the reputation of the builder twice before I invest with any.
- frontline is fraud
hi all, these blogs about frontline are really really good. I have been cheated by these guys big time. Had lots of problems with the builder too...
Trust me and do not have any deal with these guys.CommentQuote0Flag
- Frontline Builders is Great
Hi All Here I will Like To Share My Exp. In Frontline Builders Its Really Great As I Bought A Flat From Them Only By Paying 25000 That's All. Frontline Builders Arranged Rest All From Bank Loan, Paying EMI Was No Probe For ME At Least No Headache OF Staying In Rent, Any Way thanks god, I Thought It Will Help You People.:)
Thanks to Frontline Builders,
- FrontLine is Not good
I have also the same kind of experience. Please stay away from these builder. Malini, may be having good luck to deal with them.CommentQuote0Flag
whats ur opinion about concord builder in bangalore. i am looking forward to buy a flat from them. are they reliable?
thanks for ur help.
I am also looking at investing on a concorde project. But not sure how dependable these guys are.
There is a builders association in bangalore called KOAPA (google to get the website). There is a company called Concorde shelters listed there. Generally, members of this association is considered dependable. I am not sure if this is the same concorde as the one that I am looking at. The logo is different, and address is in the same area (not exactly the same). When i called the phone number listed in koapa web site, I got connected to the same people with whome I am talking right now. But this doesnt necessarily confirm that it is the same builders since anybody can buy a phone number.
Their new project has no approval yet, and they are not ready to share ANY kind of document or survey number or something of that sort to verify if the land is atleast owned by concorde!! They just ask to TRUST them!!!! and they demand 50% or 100% payment just like that. They wont commit on what will be delivered becoz it seems they are still in planning stage!!! Their MOU document says that their word is the last word in alloting the plot to the buyer and doesnt claim that they will clear all prior due taxes etc on the plot. Over all, it has BIG loop holes which may be used easily to screw the buyer. You might end up paying all pending taxes...get a plot that you dont like....etc and they even claim in MOU that they may allot less than promised amount of land and that will be final (the purchaser is DUMB??!!).
things are not looking very rosey to me. May be wait till they show you proper approval documents and also make sure you get the agreements verified by a lawyer before you put your neck on the line.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have also come across similar bad experiences all over the net regarding Frontline. I have seen only 2 positive responses regarding Frontline which I highly doubt. Even the person who has posted a reply here in favour of Frontline is supposed to be working in Infosys, but language and structure of her post kinda makes me doubtful whether its a genuine person. Also, if you see the person joined on the same date as the post was made and has never been active thereafter. Probably, its just Frontline people trying to build a positive image of themselves.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also looking for a no frills 2BHK flat. Found quite a few in Kaggdaspura and Malleshpalya. I saw lot of completed/ongoing/upcoming projects by a builder called Sai Shakti builders in Malleshpalya. Does anyone know the reputation of this builderf? Also, what about water problem and flooding during monsoon in various layouts of Malleshpalya? I heard Malleshpalya is a low-lying area but so is K'mngla and not all areas have flooding problem in K'mngla.CommentQuote0Flag
- HI Arindam i have good experience with frontline builders
Hi Mr.Arindam I m Prasad i m one of the customer in frontline builders i have purchased one flat in celebrity mansion. it's good flat. it's in my budget. so i suggest you if u want to buy a flat in ur budget. and good quality constructed flat then go and visit once frontline builders.CommentQuote0Flag
- Frontline builder are really good if we compare to other builders
Hi Friends Belive me and trust me. i have a bought flat from frontline builders but i m never faced problem.. like what Mr.Ravi mean to say.....
- Hello Mr/MRS.Dalia what's ur real name. frontline builders are not cheater
i will not agree that frontline builder are cheater. Did you buyed any flat from frontline builders. i buyed 2 bhk flat in kaggadaspura, even i faced some problem at the time of Registration rather than nothing. but How Come You lost money with frontline builders. it's impossible. without Reciept did u booked the flat? with out legal documents clarification did you registered the flat? then how can u lost money. so don't spoil their name. i think you are not customer to the frontline builders may be you are the compitetor agent to frontline builders. so friends i suggest you. don't belive this kind of bad coments on frontline builders posted by MR/MRS. DALIA.
i m not forcing you all to belive frontline builders. but i belive because i have good experienc with them. just i shared my experience with all of you.