Hi

I am planning to buy a 2BHK NO FRILL appt. with good quality construction. All I need is basic amenities like car park, water , security etc. Seems like no body builds those kindda appt. any more in bangalore. I only get properties with swimming pools etc etc and beyond my budget.

If any of the forum mebers knows any builder or have experiance of dealing with them earlier - please point me to them.

I saw one developer named Frontline Builders Inc. , does anybody has any experiance with them? How are they? can I trust them?

Arindam
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All builders like forntline are not frauds, but it depends on the way they have made the agreement with the landlord. Landlords in bangalore who build appartments are on joint ventures (JV) with builders. only major builders like Mantri, brigade, Prestige, etc are builders cum landowners. all others are on JV. Buy appt from people who have already purchased from builders. U can get it cheap as per calculation if an appt is one year old the rates drops mim 8-15%, it depends on the buyer how he/she puts the offer. But always be on the safer side.
    CommentQuote
  • Need details on No-Frills Apts

Hi,

Does somebody know any developer building No-Frills Apts around Basaweshwaranagar or Hebbal. The more Agents I get in touch with the more complex things get.

Also how do we access the price as there are too many traps and artificial escalation in pricing day by day.

Thanks and regards,
    Srinath M K
    CommentQuote
  • Dont buy right now ?

Why do you wanna buy a flat/land right now ? Its like a catching a falling knife... :D

Wait for some more months. Let it go down completely...

GOVT is coming up with many rule; they will be forced to sell the plot/flat...
    Interest rate is also going to be raise very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • share details

I too would like to use their services and since u seem to have had a good experience could u pls inform in detail where u bought at bangalore and loan was arranged thro which bank and for how much as my daughter tooo wants to buy within 45 lacs all told. what is the commission they charge. early reply pls.
    Originally Posted by Malini
    Hi All Here I will Like To Share My Exp. In Frontline Builders Its Really Great As I Bought A Flat From Them Only By Paying 25000 That's All. Frontline Builders Arranged Rest All From Bank Loan, Paying EMI Was No Probe For ME At Least No Headache OF Staying In Rent, Any Way thanks god, I Thought It Will Help You People.:)

Thanks to Frontline Builders,
    Malini
    infosys
    Bangalore
    CommentQuote
  • looking for 2BHK flat

Originally Posted by ires55
    please let me know where in Banglore you are looking for .

I am looking in the North East near HAl/BEML/Bagmane Tech park/tippasandra region - Arindam
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arindam,
    These are is nothing but a Concrete Jungle... You have also have problem with drinking water. I stay in this area only. My advice will be not to buy any property in this are. Yes one thing sure is that the rates in these are became quite cheep.

Thanks,
    Arindam
    CommentQuote
  • Arindam

I stayed in Tippasandra from 2003-2006 and then moved back to Dubai. Where do you stay? Do you know any reliable builder there?
    CommentQuote
  • fRONTLINE IS A CHEAT

THEY ARE not AT ALL RELIABLE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arindamk
    Arindam

I stayed in Tippasandra from 2003-2006 and then moved back to Dubai. Where do you stay? Do you know any reliable builder there?

GM Palya :)
    CommentQuote
  • Frontline, Sai Shakthi Developers, etc are just marketing people. They are not the real developers or builders. So the apt that you buy from them has their commission also included and you end up paying more than what you'd have if you'd dealt with the builder directly. Dont fall for the marketing gimmicks by these people.
    CommentQuote
  • foreclosure homes

does anyone know how to get information about foreclosed homes in Bangalore or Mysore? any website or email or person contact?
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arindamk
    Hi

I am planning to buy a 2BHK NO FRILL appt. with good quality construction. All I need is basic amenities like car park, water , security etc. Seems like no body builds those kindda appt. any more in bangalore. I only get properties with swimming pools etc etc and beyond my budget.

If any of the forum mebers knows any builder or have experiance of dealing with them earlier - please point me to them.

I saw one developer named Frontline Builders Inc. , does anybody has any experiance with them? How are they? can I trust them?

Arindam

Arin this looks like a second id. of yours. How many do u keep here? What are your vested interests in prices of realestate falling in India? Can you let us know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Arin this looks like a second id. of yours. How many do u keep here? What are your vested interests in prices of realestate falling in India? Can you let us know.

Reality... Home for Middle class people. ArindamK is not mine. I hate that animal who changes color.

Understand !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Dont buy in Tippasandra..its become very congested and NOT a peaceful place to live now.
    CommentQuote
  • So Mr. Karthi In which Place are you selling your flats. Are you people still expecting a high price ?
    CommentQuote