Last updated: December 13 2008
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : No Frills appt.

looking for 2BHK flat

Originally posted by ires55 View Post
    please let me know where in Banglore you are looking for .
    I am looking in the North East near HAl/BEML/Bagmane Tech park/tippasandra region - Arindam

Comment

Hi Arindam,
      These are is nothing but a Concrete Jungle... You have also have problem with drinking water. I stay in this area only. My advice will be not to buy any property in this are. Yes one thing sure is that the rates in these are became quite cheep.

Thanks,
      Arindam
      Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Arindam

I stayed in Tippasandra from 2003-2006 and then moved back to Dubai. Where do you stay? Do you know any reliable builder there?

Comment

fRONTLINE IS A CHEAT

THEY ARE not AT ALL RELIABLE

Comment

Originally posted by arindamk View Post
            Arindam

I stayed in Tippasandra from 2003-2006 and then moved back to Dubai. Where do you stay? Do you know any reliable builder there?
            GM Palya

Comment

Frontline, Sai Shakthi Developers, etc are just marketing people. They are not the real developers or builders. So the apt that you buy from them has their commission also included and you end up paying more than what you'd have if you'd dealt with the builder directly. Dont fall for the marketing gimmicks by these people.

Comment

foreclosure homes

does anyone know how to get information about foreclosed homes in Bangalore or Mysore? any website or email or person contact?
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by arindamk View Post
                  Hi

I am planning to buy a 2BHK NO FRILL appt. with good quality construction. All I need is basic amenities like car park, water , security etc. Seems like no body builds those kindda appt. any more in bangalore. I only get properties with swimming pools etc etc and beyond my budget.

If any of the forum mebers knows any builder or have experiance of dealing with them earlier - please point me to them.

I saw one developer named Frontline Builders Inc. , does anybody has any experiance with them? How are they? can I trust them?

Arindam
                  Arin this looks like a second id. of yours. How many do u keep here? What are your vested interests in prices of realestate falling in India? Can you let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                    Arin this looks like a second id. of yours. How many do u keep here? What are your vested interests in prices of realestate falling in India? Can you let us know.
                    Reality... Home for Middle class people. ArindamK is not mine. I hate that animal who changes color.

Understand !!!

Comment

Hi, Dont buy in Tippasandra..its become very congested and NOT a peaceful place to live now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X