Collapse

No Frills appt.

Last updated: December 13 2008
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : No Frills appt.

So Mr. Karthi In which Place are you selling your flats. Are you people still expecting a high price ?
    Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

No frills apartments!!

Well.. to come back to the topic of this thread.. arent there any no frills apartment builders in Blore. Almost everyone is building huge 3 BHKs with swimming pools and meditation centers. I am trying to find a good 2 BHK with basic features in a good location and there just arent any except the small builders..

Nimz

Comment

Arinadmk is another poor fellow with the same name as Arin_12

Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
        Reality... Home for Middle class people. ArindamK is not mine. I hate that animal who changes color.

Understand !!!
        Hi

Sorry for the confussion created here, my name is Arindam Kar and thus arindamk came, arin_12 is a different person!!! But our origin may be same I believe(both are from West Bengal originally!). I am a software pro now living in dubai since last 3yrs and Arin_12 is stying in Bangalore(I am not sure about the profession).

Yes we are COMMON and perhaps SAME in one place - like most people here we do beleive that RE prices are superficially bumped up and we are no 'CROREPATI' to buy houses costs MILLIONS!!!

Arindam Kar

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X