10521 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arindamk
    started a topic No Frills appt.

No Frills appt.

Hi

I am planning to buy a 2BHK NO FRILL appt. with good quality construction. All I need is basic amenities like car park, water , security etc. Seems like no body builds those kindda appt. any more in bangalore. I only get properties with swimming pools etc etc and beyond my budget.

If any of the forum mebers knows any builder or have experiance of dealing with them earlier - please point me to them.

I saw one developer named Frontline Builders Inc. , does anybody has any experiance with them? How are they? can I trust them?

Arindam

• arindamk
    replied
    Arinadmk is another poor fellow with the same name as Arin_12

Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
    Reality... Home for Middle class people. ArindamK is not mine. I hate that animal who changes color.

Understand !!!
    Hi

Sorry for the confussion created here, my name is Arindam Kar and thus arindamk came, arin_12 is a different person!!! But our origin may be same I believe(both are from West Bengal originally!). I am a software pro now living in dubai since last 3yrs and Arin_12 is stying in Bangalore(I am not sure about the profession).

Yes we are COMMON and perhaps SAME in one place - like most people here we do beleive that RE prices are superficially bumped up and we are no 'CROREPATI' to buy houses costs MILLIONS!!!

Arindam Kar

Leave a comment:

• nimz
    replied
    No frills apartments!!

Well.. to come back to the topic of this thread.. arent there any no frills apartment builders in Blore. Almost everyone is building huge 3 BHKs with swimming pools and meditation centers. I am trying to find a good 2 BHK with basic features in a good location and there just arent any except the small builders..

Nimz

Leave a comment:

• arin_12
    replied
    So Mr. Karthi In which Place are you selling your flats. Are you people still expecting a high price ?

Leave a comment:

• karthi-realestate
    replied
    Hi, Dont buy in Tippasandra..its become very congested and NOT a peaceful place to live now.

Leave a comment:

• arin_12
    replied
    Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Arin this looks like a second id. of yours. How many do u keep here? What are your vested interests in prices of realestate falling in India? Can you let us know.
    Reality... Home for Middle class people. ArindamK is not mine. I hate that animal who changes color.

Understand !!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by arindamk View Post
    Hi

I am planning to buy a 2BHK NO FRILL appt. with good quality construction. All I need is basic amenities like car park, water , security etc. Seems like no body builds those kindda appt. any more in bangalore. I only get properties with swimming pools etc etc and beyond my budget.

If any of the forum mebers knows any builder or have experiance of dealing with them earlier - please point me to them.

I saw one developer named Frontline Builders Inc. , does anybody has any experiance with them? How are they? can I trust them?

Arindam
    Arin this looks like a second id. of yours. How many do u keep here? What are your vested interests in prices of realestate falling in India? Can you let us know.

Leave a comment:

• kish
    replied
    foreclosure homes

does anyone know how to get information about foreclosed homes in Bangalore or Mysore? any website or email or person contact?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• shreelesh kumar
    replied
    Frontline, Sai Shakthi Developers, etc are just marketing people. They are not the real developers or builders. So the apt that you buy from them has their commission also included and you end up paying more than what you'd have if you'd dealt with the builder directly. Dont fall for the marketing gimmicks by these people.

Leave a comment:

• arin_12
    replied
    Originally posted by arindamk View Post
    Arindam

I stayed in Tippasandra from 2003-2006 and then moved back to Dubai. Where do you stay? Do you know any reliable builder there?
    GM Palya

Leave a comment:

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X