Hiranandani is soon launching Hill Crest Apartment at its Bannerghatta Project. They have 3 BHK Apartments starting at Base Price of 4400 /Sqft.

I was wondering if any of you have seen that project and what's your opinion. If we have a sizeable no of folks interested we may be able to negotiate a better price with the builder.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am extremely dissapointed as owner of the Hiranandani Hill crest. They have now commisioned 7 buildings and there is also a large one BHK property (106) units that is coming up.

The only reason this project was appealing to us was the open area. Now with so many new projects commisioned it is gone for a toss. The 1BHK will also invite college students who will be staying on rent. I am worried that my hard earned investment is turning into a squib. I spent 1.46 Cr for this and now I am not even able to sell the property at 1.6. This after 3 years of holding it. And this was before Covid.

Sorry if this is a rant. But I am really feeling miserable for buying this property. I hope you were smart enough to not buy and suffer my fate.
    CommentQuote