BEFORE YOU START READING THE REVIEWS, BEWARE THAT CONCORDE HAS STARTED SHOWING ITS TRUE COLORS.
THEY ARE PLANNING CHEAT THEIR CUSTOMERS BY CHARGING EXTRA MONEY, AFTER THE BOOKING. :bab (3):

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL JOIN TOGETHER AND RAISE OUR VOICE AGAINST THIS FRAUD. IF THEY ARE CHARGING 2 OR 3 LACS EXTRA NOW FOR THE EXISTING CUSTOMERS AND WE DON'T PROTEST, THEN THEY MIGHT REPEAT THE SAME AGAIN IN FUTURE. THEY DID THE SAME THING FOR THEIR MANHATTAN PROJECT AND FOLLOWING SAME APPROACH FOR NAPA VALLEY. WE SHOULD SPREAD THIS MESSAGE SO THAT THEY STOP THIS FRAUD OR AT LEAST OTHERS STAY AWAY FROM THESE CHEATERS.

28-Aug, Latest cheat from the Cheaters group

"Folks, Looks like we will not get marble/Granite flooring in the living and dining area..also there will not be any bath tab fixes in the master bed room toilet... did any one enquired about it? "

Also read "http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tor-20262.html"

Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum. In fact i joined this forum to get all your feedback on "Concorde Napa Valley". I could not find any posts on this forum regarding this project, so started a new one.

I had invested in Mist Valley last year and my experience was good with this builder. I visited Napa Valley last month. And i felt it's very far away from the city with no major developments happening in the surroundings. I feel even Ravishankar Ashram and metro are far away from this project (around 5-6 Km), though they say it's close to these.

Also, the prices seem
to be very high, 45Lacs for villa on 30*40 site. (they included construction cost of 2050 psqft, which is really high.) And for the land they are charging 600 psqft, which is definitely too much for that area.

The only driving factor for me to invest in this project is reliable builder and independent Villa. (I would be happy even if the area develops after 3-4 years). As i'm not a native bangalore'an, i'm really scared to invest in any project being developed by small builders; though the prices are less with them.

Kindly let me know if it is really worth investing in this project. Also, is the price really fixed or it can be negotiated. (When i spoke to them last month, i was told i'll get a discount of 1.5Lacs; even then the price looks high for that remote area.)

Thanks in advance...
Aravind
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mist Valley

I too have invested in Concorde Mist Valley, that was a good one. Not sure about Napa Valley.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aravind,

I too visited the site last saturday. Though I like the place, the price they are quoting is not worth. Its actually very far from the city and might take many many years to develop. I am thinking of negotiating it till 40. I am not sure of they agree. Have you approached them ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I had approached them couple of times. And they are saying that they can give a discount of 1.5Lacs and it's non-negotiable beyond that. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Ajju,Aravind how much are these guys asking for in psqft rate and approx how many kms is this from say JP Nagar ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes true... the price is definitely high for that area. But they are going to increase the price soon. So, i booked one villa on 30*40 site for 44 Lacs excluding registration. I feel it's not worth; but everywhere prices are going up with out any reason :bab (45):.

If you go to a small builder, then the prices will be little less, but you can't rely on the quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harish_agr
    I have visited napa vally and found that they are quoting very high price for this outskirt project.

If all interested people come togather then we can have better price. Please share your view.

Thanks
    Harish

Hi Harish,

Completely agree with you, quoted prices are very-very high. More over it is outskirt, land cost (600/sqft) and construction (2050/sqft) is tooooooo much.
    If we all go togather, then we can get better deal.
    Thanks,
    Umesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aravind.jeru
    Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum. In fact i joined this forum to get all your feedback on "Concorde Napa Valley". I could not find any posts on this forum regarding this project, so started a new one.

I had invested in Mist Valley last year and my experience was good with this builder. I visited Napa Valley last month. And i felt it's very far away from the city with no major developments happening in the surroundings. I feel even Ravishankar Ashram and metro are far away from this project (around 5-6 Km), though they say it's close to these.

Also, the prices seem to be very high, 45Lacs for villa on 30*40 site. (they included construction cost of 2050 psqft, which is really high.) And for the land they are charging 600 psqft, which is definitely too much for that area.

The only driving factor for me to invest in this project is reliable builder and independent Villa. (I would be happy even if the area develops after 3-4 years). As i'm not a native bangalore'an, i'm really scared to invest in any project being developed by small builders; though the prices are less with them.

Kindly let me know if it is really worth investing in this project. Also, is the price really fixed or it can be negotiated. (When i spoke to them last month, i was told i'll get a discount of 1.5Lacs; even then the price looks high for that remote area.)

Thanks in advance...
    Aravind

Hi Arvind,
    If we all go togather, then we can get better deal.
    Thanks,
    Umesh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi,

They said they can give a discount of upto 2 lakhs on 45 lakhs. But I still did feel that it is not worth. So have dropped the plan. Planning to buy some apt on kanakpura road. If anyone gets a better deal do post..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Aravind, Ajju,

I am planning to go for this project, please let me know for what facing they are offering 1.5/2 lacs discount?
    Since, to me they are saying they can offer 1 lacs if it’s with no premium or 1 premium and 1.5 lacs max in case its 2 premium that is (corner and east).
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I am little scared after reading Concorde group/builder’s reviews, not sure if Concorde napa valley is good deal ..
    Please share your views …..
    Please share your views …
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Originally Posted by manish.kumar
    Guys, I am little scared after reading Concorde group/builder’s reviews, not sure if Concorde napa valley is good deal ..
    Please share your views …

Hi Manish,

Though I was very much interested in buying it, I only cancelled my plan cos of their extra charges for the east facing and corner houses. They told me 43 lakhs (aft negotiation) . This is not for the premium villas.
    I read a lot of reviews. If you look for their ads on internet , their prelaunch offer is going on from Sept. Initailly it was 40,00000. When I asked the marketing guy for a reason they said that the first phase is approved and not the others. So they have reappiled for the approval for all the phases again. And for the incraese in price, they say that they have started construction of gate , so they need investments now. So their is a 5 Lakh increase in their price. I really dont know how long their pre launch offer is going to run and regarding the area it might require min 3-5 yrs to develop. I wanted to buy a house for me to stay and not merely jst investment. So thought, I might miss the other launched projects in case Napa valley doesnot get approved. If you are looking for investment in property then you can go for it. Its a good deal. You can form a group and try to get some discount.

Hi Manish,

Though I was very much interested in buying it, I only cancelled my plan cos of their extra charges for the east facing and corner houses. They told me 43 lakhs (aft negotiation) . This is not for the premium villas.
    I read a lot of reviews. If you look for their ads on internet , their prelaunch offer is going on from Sept. Initailly it was 40,00000. When I asked the marketing guy for a reason they said that the first phase is approved and not the others. So they have reappiled for the approval for all the phases again. And for the incraese in price, they say that they have started construction of gate , so they need investments now. So their is a 5 Lakh increase in their price. I really dont know how long their pre launch offer is going to run and regarding the area it might require min 3-5 yrs to develop. I wanted to buy a house for me to stay and not merely jst investment. So thought, I might miss the other launched projects in case Napa valley doesnot get approved. If you are looking for investment in property then you can go for it. Its a good deal. You can form a group and try to get some discount.

Hi Manish,

Hi Manish,

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ajju, for your views .. even I am looking for my own not for investment, the reason I am interested in this project is big builder and potential of development in kanakapura road.
    CommentQuote
  • Concorde napa valley

Manish, I visited their site today. I'm interested too. Have you finalized on the deal or what have you decided?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aravind.jeru
    Yes true... the price is definitely high for that area. But they are going to increase the price soon. So, i booked one villa on 30*40 site for 44 Lacs excluding registration. I feel it's not worth; but everywhere prices are going up with out any reason :bab (45):.

If you go to a small builder, then the prices will be little less, but you can't rely on the quality.

Hi Arvind
    Pls let me Plot facing you have booked. Also 44 Lacs includes BWSSB caharges.Beoz they mentioned taht they exclude BWSSB and Registration charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I booked, excluding registration and generator charges. BWSSB is not applicable since it will be overhead tank or pneumatic water supply.
    CommentQuote