Does anyone of you have a look at the Artha Grihasta project in Sarjapur extn? I'd visited the site last weekend and overall liked it. I'd like to know your opinion on going ahead with this project.

Let me know if the project has all the approvals. Artha is claiming they have already got 200 bookings and it's approved from 2-3 leading banks. Just wondering whether anyone of you have already booked a villa.

-Sourav.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey I am about to book the property, wanted to know whether there is any issue with it or anything that I should be aware of ?
    CommentQuote
  • please join the facebook/yahoo group and discuss it over there.
    CommentQuote
  • How is the project based on your experience guys please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Hey I am about to book the property, wanted to know whether there is any issue with it or anything that I should be aware of ?
    CommentQuote
  • Artha Grihasta

Good project to make an investment. Dealing with Artha properties bangalore especially in terms of this project has been an absolute delight for all of us. Since the beginning of the project, the team has been informing about each and every small little change made in the property. Thank you to the entire team of artha properties who work with a higher level of professionalism demonstrating a better customer service.
    CommentQuote