As per my knowledge this project atully belongs to utrahalli.

2bhk goes to around 30 lakhs for 929 SQFeet. As per google map area seems not much interesting, you have to drive 2 km for each and every needs but not sure as i m not in bangalore since past 1 year.

Needs your advice on feed back on area and builder. They are currently charging as per below rates.

*Rate *
*1- 4 Floors : Rs. 2,350/- Per Sft *
*5 - 8 Floors : Rs.2375/- per sft*
*9 - 12 Floors : Rs. 2400/- per sft*

Location as per google map :
pride springfield kanakapura road - Google Maps

PROJECT DETAILS:

*Land Area* : *5 Acres.*
*Floors* : Basement + Stilt + 12*
*No of Apartments* : *456 Flats (5 Blocks) *
*Type* : *2 &3 BHK*
*Facings (Maindoor)* : *East & West*
*Super Built up Areas* : *929 sq.ft & 1278 sq.ft*
*Carpet Area*: *743 sq.ft & 1022 sq.ft*
*Lifts* : *4 hi-tech elevators for each Block*
*Car Park* : *1 covered car park for each unit.*
*Car Park Rate* : *Rs. 2, 00,000/- for each Car Park.*
*Maintenance* : *Rs 1.50/- per sft ( For first 2 years)*
*Utility(BWSSB & KPTCL)* : *Rs 150/- per sft*
*Stamp Duty & Registration : **6.78% + 1%*
*Single Window Charges* : *4%*
*Documentation Charges* : *Rs.25,000/-*
*Approved By* : *BBMP*
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is anyone aware of the current rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate is 3500/- +floor rise
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback on Pride Group?
    Currently lot of flats are available in "D" block of Spring fields, existing buyer from old blocks can throw some light.
    CommentQuote
  • We have created a google group for people who have booked an apartment in pride springfields. The objective is to share information and deal with any issues together.
    Please consider joining:
    https://groups.google.com/group/pride-springfield?hl=en-GB
    At present the group is open for only people who already have apartment booked.

As for feedback: I was surprised to see mostly positive feedback from prior customers(I am not an agent). Take it for what it is worth: There is a thread about the shoddy quality of work by Pride on this forum
    1. Earlier projects (Electronic city) delivered on schedule. More towers are being built now
    2. Problems with the earlier project (as determined from people living there) attended to by the builder

Cons:
    1. Maybe kanakpura will not turn out to the be the great place it is hyped to be.
    2. No discounts, group discounts only after 5 bookings
    CommentQuote
  • The price in Mar 2012 was same as this. I had visited the place in Dec 2011 and the price was 3000 for the first two buildings, but that availability was less. They had told me that the booking for next bulding was to get announced in Jan 2012, but it got delayed to Mar 2012. Also they had mentioned this new building rate will be Rs 3300, whereas they announced it at Rs 3500. I backed out, as this area is very underdeveloped. It is about 3 kms inside from Kanakapura Road. The amenities are basic and the area for these amenities is less.

For for people on a budget, they can consider it. They don't have to pay more for fancy non-usable things, but the rate seems over priced considering Pride group.

Originally Posted by wormaji
    We have created a google group for people who have booked an apartment in pride springfields. The objective is to share information and deal with any issues together.

As for feedback: I was surprised to see mostly positive feedback from prior customers(I am not an agent). Take it for what it is worth: There is a thread about the shoddy quality of work by Pride on this forum
    1. Earlier projects (Electronic city) delivered on schedule. More towers are being built now
    2. Problems with the earlier project (as determined from people living there) attended to by the builder

Cons:
    1. Maybe kanakpura will not turn out to the be the great place it is hyped to be.
    2. No discounts, group discounts only after 5 bookings
    CommentQuote
  • They have recently increased the price to 3600 psft. Marketing guy told that they'll be launching the 5th block soon. It seems only very few 3bhk flats (west facing) left out.

Any review from existing buyers? How is their quality of construction in this project and their customer service? I personally feel 3600 way too high for this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am looking to buy an apartment in Pride Springfields, off kanakapura road (near uttarahalli)

Any latest Feedback on pride springfields?
    how is construction quality?
    Any problems?
    CommentQuote