Hi Guys ,

I am living in bangalore for last 5 years seen a lot of projects , However i have been a focused buyer for a property i did not find any good property with best price. Always there were few papers which were missing or unclear.

I went to LIC housing for finance and evey time the builders failed to provide the required documents .

I am not taking about large appartment projects which will have water problems as there is no kavery water palaned for them .. But i want to buy approved layout land.

Kinldy provide which projects are good in bangalore with direct road conectivity and have approvals from govt athorities with A khata or B khata and CMC khata.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jags_ji
    Hi Guys ,

I am living in bangalore for last 5 years seen a lot of projects , However i have been a focused buyer for a property i did not find any good property with best price. Always there were few papers which were missing or unclear.

I went to LIC housing for finance and evey time the builders failed to provide the required documents .

I am not taking about large appartment projects which will have water problems as there is no kavery water palaned for them .. But i want to buy approved layout land.

Kinldy provide which projects are good in bangalore with direct road conectivity and have approvals from govt athorities with A khata or B khata and CMC khata.

Points to check
    1/ The Builder or land owner must have 13 years chain or last detail of EC.
    2/ A khata or B khata with CMC Khata.
    3/ Planned approval from BMRDA/ BDA/ BBMP or other Govt Athorities.
    4/ Property should appear in Blue print of the approving authority.

your viewed are welcome .

Kinldy metion name of project you had seen .
    CommentQuote