Hi,

I heard about skylard esta project in whitefield.They are quoting 3750 per sq ft.The rate seems to be on higher side.
Please provide some feedback about the buider and the price.
Also, if someone has some more information about it.

Regards
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes it is quite high. especially on the higher floors it goes to 4400
    CommentQuote
  • has the construction started on this project ?
    What is the status on this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • they have started digging the ground. i have booked a flat. pls msg me if you want to group together for negotiations.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - we recently booked a 2bhk Skylark esta... They are charging exorbitant for sure. I hope they live upto their brocure details which seems preety attractive. Is there a chance to negotiate after booking? If yes we will like to do the same.

they have built skeliton of G+3 so far.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if you can negotiate anymore after booking. If you prefer little bigger sized unit or something, you can try to negotiate for upper floor or premium flat for the same price...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Its really nice information about Skylark Esta Project. I think this projects is offering 2 and 3 BHK Apartments With price between 58 lacs to 1.09 Cr
    CommentQuote
  • I see from the posts on this forum that some of you are investors in skylark Esta. I am an investor with Skylark Itaca. Since this property is in pre-agreement stage, I wanted to understand how has been your experience with Skylark till date?

Your inputs will help me and several other buyers in understanding Skylark handling of its customers and how do we need to deal with them.

It would be really kind if I can get a response from you.
    CommentQuote