I have booked a flat in Ramamurthy nagar, near Ramamurthy nagar police station, adjacent to uttam sagar hotel. I need suggestion on whether what I have booked is worth. Please help.
Flat details: 3BHK flat of SBA 1630 sq.ft and the total cost comes to around 60L (including registration and all costs). The builder has promised good quality of construction with quality construction materials, with no common wall for the flat I have booked and with lot of open space around the flat. The construction has just started. So the possesion will be after 2 years atleast.

Please suggest whether what I am paying is worth for that locality. What is the price of plots near Uttam sagar hotel? Is there a gound water problem in that area?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I use that route for office, I can see lots of commercial groth on Rammurthy nagar mail road in last two years.

Area is good and will be a nice place for actual user. No idea on pricing but 60 Lakhs for an underconstruction flat looks on higher side to me.

Originally Posted by vishu_tb
    I have booked a flat in Ramamurthy nagar, near Ramamurthy nagar police station, adjacent to uttam sagar hotel. I need suggestion on whether what I have booked is worth. Please help.
    Flat details: 3BHK flat of SBA 1630 sq.ft and the total cost comes to around 60L (including registration and all costs). The builder has promised good quality of construction with quality construction materials, with no common wall for the flat I have booked and with lot of open space around the flat. The construction has just started. So the possesion will be after 2 years atleast.

Please suggest whether what I am paying is worth for that locality. What is the price of plots near Uttam sagar hotel? Is there a gound water problem in that area?
    CommentQuote