Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by bazee06I am planning to construct house on a revenue site I had purchased recently. The land is in BBMP limits but does not have DC conversion. The registration was done on B-katha.
I contacted PSU banks, citibank, icici etc but none would offer home loan because DC conversion is not available.
I would like to know if there are any banks or financial institutions offering home loans on B-katha and without DC conversion.
- Originally Posted by bazee06Pls respond
try FEDERAL BANK / syndicate bank / karnataka bank / andhra bank -
try these bank in sequence - they should be able to help you.
The federal bank is more particular about your bank balance and your salary structureCommentQuote0Flag
- try DHFL via RHSCommentQuote0Flag
- Home Loan for Revenue site
Even I am planning to construct house on revenue site and in search for housing loan. If you know any bank giving out housing loan for revenue site, please let me know....
Thanks in advance.CommentQuote0Flag
Please advise me on the below points.
1. What is the possibility of getting home loan for a house built in a revenue land?
2. How to check a house is appoved under city development authority?
3. What is the adventage of converting a revenue land into CDA approved land ?