Hi

I am planning to buy a house and came across SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road. Does someone have any experience with them ? Any feedback would be great.

Project Details
---------------------
SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road

Project Promoted By
----------------------------
Engineers Associates Pvt ltd.

Exclusively Marketed By
---------------------------------
Amigo shelters
AMIGO Shelters -

Ongoing Projects
-----------------
SRI Tirumala Vintage
SRI Tirumala Symphony
SRI SAI Vintage
Sri SAI Royale
Sri SAI Paradise
Sri Sai GARNET

Thanks,
Sandeep
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HOSA ROAD, OFF SARJAPURA ROAD, MICO BOSCH ROAD - ALL GOOD

Originally Posted by sandy2011
    Hi

I am planning to buy a house and came across SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road. Does someone have any experience with them ? Any feedback would be great.

Project Details
    ---------------------
    SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road

Project Promoted By
    ----------------------------
    Engineers Associates Pvt ltd.

Exclusively Marketed By
    ---------------------------------
    Amigo shelters
    AMIGO Shelters -

Ongoing Projects
    -----------------
    SRI Tirumala Vintage
    SRI Tirumala Symphony
    SRI SAI Vintage
    Sri SAI Royale
    Sri SAI Paradise
    Sri Sai GARNET

Thanks,
    Sandeep

See my post titled "ATTRACTIVE OFF SARJAPUR ROAD PRE LAUNCH OFFER PLANNED IN NOV-DEC 2011"
    CommentQuote
  • Sai acropolis info please

hi,
    did you got any further info about sai acropolis at hosa road?
    i saw the location, gave 1lack check and took documents to my lawyer for verfication. laywer says documents are fine.
    i am bit confused about how to proceed......
    please reply what you decided at the earliest.
    you can also mail me at:
    ps.prashanthgmail.com
    Regards,
    Prashanth
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I booked apartment here.
    Further info:
    Group link\discussion forum in facebook: Log In | Facebook
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone bought the appartment here. I am also interested to buy here. what is the price going on here
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are quoting some 2450 per sq feet, but certainly negotiable.
    CommentQuote
  • 2900 psft excld Reg

Today, I spoke with the builder and he is quoting for 2900 psft excluding the reg charges, I was surprised the amount that they are quoting psft, they have hiked the price by 500 Rs . I visited the site recently , I hope it will take atleast another 1 + year to get this delivered. I am confused whether to go with them or buy something in some other areas. This place is good, but it takes atleast 2 to 3 years to develop in order to have better access. So whoever is going to take this place has to wait for years, at least until the 4 way lane is completed, until then, I don't see there will any thing happening in this place. After talking to the builder, I am thinking of changing my plan's to have to look at Mahaveer Orchids , as it has BDA approval and better open space.

If someone has booked this place any time recently, please let me know how much was the final price.
    If we can get this place for 2500 0r 2600 will be a better deal, experts please share your opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kgrtec
    Today, I spoke with the builder and he is quoting for 2900 psft excluding the reg charges, I was surprised the amount that they are quoting psft, they have hiked the price by 500 Rs .

After talking to the builder, I am thinking of changing my plan's to have to look at Mahaveer Orchids , as it has BDA approval and better open space.

If someone has booked this place any time recently, please let me know how much was the final price.
    If we can get this place for 2500 0r 2600 will be a better deal, experts please share your opinion.

400 meters behind this Orchids, u will find Notre Dame Academy, also called Sophia Residential School.

150 meters from this School, a new project "Astyllen" is launching next month with BDA approval. About 100 flats have been sold out in this project in the pre-launch offer. This project is walkable to the school and is in a cool, calm, quiet, residential place and behind this Astyllen, a large swathe of land has been bought by Puravankara for launch of their project next, could take an year or two.

Astyllen has better floor plans than Orchids. In Astyllen almost every flat has 3 balconies plus an Utility space in Kitchen. Competitively priced at just 2400 psft now. Try checking this project.

The whole of this Hosa Road, of course, will be a 4 lane 80 ft road, right from Hosur Road junction through Kasavanahalli till it touches Sarjapur Road, as per govt. plans made in 2006, to be completed before 2015 (the road I mean).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I m planning to buy a flat in Sai Acropolis .Whether all the documents are clear and how about the construction? I'm the first buyer so i want to double confirm the qualify of construction and worth of money . Kindly share your experience.Thank You so much.
    Divya
    CommentQuote
  • Any one recently booked flat in Acropolis

Hi,

Anyone recently booked flats in SAI Acropolis?
    They are quoting 3100 per sq.ft and it seems only few flats left over.

is it worth spending that much money?

Any feedback is much appreciatable.

Bala
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by balamurugand
    Hi,

Anyone recently booked flats in SAI Acropolis?
    They are quoting 3100 per sq.ft and it seems only few flats left over.

is it worth spending that much money?

Any feedback is much appreciatable.

Bala

Hi I booked a flat paying 1 lakh recently and the lawyer is verifying the papers.Will let you know shortly.I think this is a good location and metro is coming nearby.
    As the Banks like SBI,HDFC and LICHFL have approved for loan the papers should be fine for my lawyer also +I think.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    Have you booked the flat ? what was the rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nambiar
    Hi I booked a flat paying 1 lakh recently and the lawyer is verifying the papers.Will let you know shortly.I think this is a good location and metro is coming nearby.
    As the Banks like SBI,HDFC and LICHFL have approved for loan the papers should be fine for my lawyer also +I think.

Check the below thread and look for Post # 32 and # 34. You will know the price that was prevailing in Feb and June 2012 of this project Acropolis.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/29128-for-price-watchers-price-trackers-amp-future-researchers/page4?t=31039&page=4
    CommentQuote
  • Nambiar --> i enquired about the project and sales guy is quoting 3100 per sq.feet and also he said only 4 flats is available. So i would like to know whether it is worth buying there for 3100 per sq.feet.
    If you don't mind, can u tell me how much u paid?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    400 meters behind this Orchids, u will find Notre Dame Academy, also called Sophia Residential School.

150 meters from this School, a new project "Astyllen" is launching next month with BDA approval. About 100 flats have been sold out in this project in the pre-launch offer. This project is walkable to the school and is in a cool, calm, quiet, residential place and behind this Astyllen, a large swathe of land has been bought by Puravankara for launch of their project next, could take an year or two.

Astyllen has better floor plans than Orchids. In Astyllen almost every flat has 3 balconies plus an Utility space in Kitchen. Competitively priced at just 2400 psft now. Try checking this project.

The whole of this Hosa Road, of course, will be a 4 lane 80 ft road, right from Hosur Road junction through Kasavanahalli till it touches Sarjapur Road, as per govt. plans made in 2006, to be completed before 2015 (the road I mean).

Right at the beginning of Hosa road, i.e at Sarjapur Roa, there is a temple and that section is well known for traffic jams specially during school closing times. Currently its hardly even 20ft wide road there.
    Heard there is some litigation going on that temple so that to make this hosa road as 80ft wide right from the beginning.
    But my point is where in India have you seen once temple is put up will be removed ever, no matter what litigation is on that temple/place.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nambiar,

I visited Sai Acropolis today and they are quoting 2700 per sqft. However, I saw in the posts that they were actually quoting somewhere around 3100 per sqft some time back. So I am just thinking what made them reduce their price quotes?

I would like to get your feedback/experience before booking the same. That would really be helpful.

Thanks,
    Amit
    CommentQuote