Hi

I am planning to buy a house and came across SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road. Does someone have any experience with them ? Any feedback would be great.

Project Details
---------------------
SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road

Project Promoted By
----------------------------
Engineers Associates Pvt ltd.

Exclusively Marketed By
---------------------------------
Amigo shelters
AMIGO Shelters -

Ongoing Projects
-----------------
SRI Tirumala Vintage
SRI Tirumala Symphony
SRI SAI Vintage
Sri SAI Royale
Sri SAI Paradise
Sri Sai GARNET

Thanks,
Sandeep
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Need info on Sri Sai Acropolis

Originally Posted by Nambiar
    Hi I booked a flat paying 1 lakh recently and the lawyer is verifying the papers.Will let you know shortly.I think this is a good location and metro is coming nearby.
    As the Banks like SBI,HDFC and LICHFL have approved for loan the papers should be fine for my lawyer also +I think.

Are all papers clear? What you lawyer told? Please reply me so that I can also plan whether to book house here or not
    CommentQuote
  • if rate is increased, we say it has become costly.
    if rate is reduced, we doubt the sellers.

what's on ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    if rate is increased, we say it has become costly.
    if rate is reduced, we doubt the sellers.

what's on ?

This is one of the best comments I have seen on the forum in a long long time.

If builders increase prices, then all of us should scream: "They are greedy, they have gone bonkers, they are exploiting buyers, blah blah blah". Rightly said by @vinst1.

If the price is "suspected" to be reduced or if indeed it really is reduced by 100 or 200, we should scream: "Something is fishy, something is wrong in the project, it should be dumped, ask a 100 questitons like - what made him reduce?, no one should buy there".

We Indians are really so smart at analysing everything. Do good, analyse. Do bad, analyse. Increase price, analyse. Decrease price, analyse. Help someone freely, analyse, suspect his intentions. Charge fees, analyse. Tell about a Project - call him a Broker, Agent. Dont tell, dont reveal, scream out loud - "why the suspense?". Tell about a lucrative on-going offer by a builder - suspect his integrity, suspect the builder, suspect the project, ask stupid questions like - how can he give/sell at such a low price? - (dont ever use your common sense about how and what). Educate, inform about an undiscovered locality, area - accuse and say "he is promoting that area (cant understand why anyone will promote an area - people normally promote a project or product. So the allegation itself is nonsense). Educate, inform about a builder or project - call him a Marketing/Sales Executive. When the project becomes a massive hit, sells fast, appreciates fast from 2000 to 2800 in 6 months flat - sit at leisure and lick their wounds. This is the mindset of the Great 21st Century Indian.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy

I M PLANNING TO BUY THE FLAT
    WHAT THE price and is paper ok

mbmarx at gmail is my reacheable address
    please reply someone who knows this
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Did u book the flat there?We are also planning to buy it there.We heard some land litigation is going on. Did we hear it correctly? If so, any update?
    Any update is appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • what you heard is right...i have drop plan to by this property.case is continuing in Bangalore court
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am an unfortunate owner of a flat in this project SRI SAI ACROPOLIS from amigo shelters or EAPL :(
    Here are some of the bad points about the builder and the project:
    1. The carper area for the flats are at a abysmal low of 68% as compared to 75% for most of the builders.
    2. extremely poor construction quality: the windows will come in your hand when you try to close it, the slabs and walls have lots of cracks appearing.
    3. The behavior of the builder changes dramatically once you pay them the cheque.
    4. The connecting road (Jail road is in really bad condition) : with 100s of speeds breakers.
    5. Their almost all the projects are delayed by at least 6 to 8 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drocker28
    Guys I am an unfortunate owner of a flat in this project SRI SAI ACROPOLIS from amigo shelters or EAPL :(
    1. The carper area for the flats are at a abysmal low of 68% as compared to 75% for most of the builders.
    2. extremely poor construction quality: the windows will come in your hand when you try to close it, the slabs and walls have lots of cracks appearing.
    3. The behavior of the builder changes dramatically once you pay them the cheque.
    4. The connecting road (Jail road is in really bad condition) : with 100s of speeds breakers.

Dear drocker28,
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    It will really help others while choosing Amigo Shelters ( means FRIEND SHELTERS) Projects.
    Usually cheap builder show their faces little late.
    I don't know how did you get into their trap.
    I hope u were not biased because of below post
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/614251-post19.html

Whole project was a shit.{NO need to mention here}:bab (59):

BEST Was Teak Trees... tooo goooooood :)

It seems u did not care for Road and Carpet Area while purchasing.
    From foundation you can make out if builder can give u correct carpet area.
    Road, anyway it was the same before project started.

You may sell it when metro comes...u will get good return.
    please start liking it.

Once again... thanks for letting others to know about it.

--Sumitra--
    CommentQuote
  • Nice to see Sumitra's response :)
    CommentQuote
  • @Sumitrananda - I like your wording "Whole project was a shit".

Yes it is.I have visited many sites but never seen such worst kind of environment in this project.When i went for site visit around 6-7 months back and saw that one of the flats was being used as like "Toilets" by construction workers. There is no intention to defame their reputation but it would create some negative feedback about the builders the way the handled projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drocker28
    Guys I am an unfortunate owner of a flat in this project SRI SAI ACROPOLIS from amigo shelters or EAPL :(

Dear buyer droker28,

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience and problem you faced.

BUT ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS ARE NOT ALL CORRECT AND FURTHER DECISION BUYER,
    A. For none of the customer we promised 75% carpet area, always say its approximate 70%, if other builders provides we don't deny that.

B. your window was unfortunate that it came out and hope its being fixed, and minor hair cracks are common in any construction, I guess. If its not attended by builder that bad I must say.
    AND MY REQUEST TO ALL KINDLY VISIT BUYERS FLAT.

C. Again we apologise to our valuable buys if you are hurt with our behaviour.

D. I think connecting road to this area is much better then other part of Bangalore, for road

E. For your kind information, buyer is given possession before grace period is over (I.e June 2013)

If offence or mistake in review, we are sorry .
    kindly revert.

Thanks & Regards
    Mujib
    CommentQuote
  • Response from builder is even more unfortunate here.

Originally Posted by mac2inster
    Dear buyer droker28,

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience and problem you faced.

BUT ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS ARE NOT ALL CORRECT AND FURTHER DECISION BUYER,
    A. For none of the customer we promised 75% carpet area, always say its approximate 70%, if other builders provides we don't deny that.

B. your window was unfortunate that it came out and hope its being fixed, and minor hair cracks are common in any construction, I guess. If its not attended by builder that bad I must say.

C. Again we apologise to our valuable buys if you are hurt with our behaviour.

D. I think connecting road to this area is much better then other part of Bangalore, for road

E. For your kind information, buyer is given possession before grace period is over (I.e June 2013)

If offence or mistake in review, we are sorry .
    kindly revert.

Thanks & Regards
    Mujib

Dear Mujib,
    None of my business, but I cannot stop myself commenting on point (B)
    I am staying in 10 years old flat and it doesn't have even a single so called Minor Hair Cracks, and builder is one time small builder.

Anyway it is very unfortunate that window came out and it would be unfortunate if door will come out within few months and it would be unfortunate when Hair cracks will become Finger Cracks, It would be unfortunate if building gets leaks within few months ...it would be unfortunate if building will .......

CommentQuote
  • dear balamurugand,

few thing to check (since it was observed)
    a) check the tiles?? means whether it is hollow beneath or not. most of them are
    b) check the widows alignment. some flats has skewed widows
    c) check bathrooms
    d) check for crack walls (air cracks)
    e) check for bathroom doors and kitchen and bedroom door quality (its poor)
    f) check for the paint they have used (its not good)
    g) check for wall finishing whether dey are parallel to ground or not
    h) check for window finishing

be alert, be happy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Horrible experience with Builder EAPL Builder and Amigo Shelter

Hi All ,

I Just wanted to share this information with you all about my horrible experience with Builder EAPL Group and Amigo Shelter ( Marketing Partner )

1) This project was supposed to be completed by Dec 2012 ( Grace Period 6 month ) but it is not completed yet . Amenities and Lifts are not ready yet . This may take more than 6 months
    to complete . They have taken all the money in March - April ,but they have not given possession yet .

2) Construction quality is very poor . Finishing and inside materials ( Toiletries and Electrical equipments etc ) are of very poor quality . I just came across a post where an Individual mentioned that his windows came out once he held it . Its very true , all the doors and windows are of bad quality and not properly fitted . Tiles are of ordinary make and not properly fitted .

3) Marketing guys are very rude . They don't care once they get all the Moneys .

4) Very little open space . I am not sure how come they got BBMP approval for having 200 Flats in such a little space ?

5) I sincerely urge everyone through this forum , THINK TWICE before bookin any flats in EAPL , AMIGO SHELTER projects in future .

Thanks
    Rajib
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by balamurugand
    Hi,

Anyone recently booked flats in SAI Acropolis?
    They are quoting 3100 per sq.ft and it seems only few flats left over.

is it worth spending that much money?

Any feedback is much appreciatable.

Bala

This builder gives worst carpet area of 66.66% for all projects.
    One must be very careful before going to Amigo Shelters ( :bab (59): )

Assuming normal builder will give you 80% carpet area
    SO if your are buying at 3100 psf from AMIGO, then actually you are buying it at 3100*(1+66/80) psf = 3100 ( more 17.5 %) = 3642 PSF

Assume Now price is 3400 psf then you would be buying it at 3995/S.f.

Good Luck with your spanish friend AMIGO......
    CommentQuote