Last updated: June 7 2014
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Looking for feedback on SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road

Originally posted by balamurugand View Post
    Hi,

Anyone recently booked flats in SAI Acropolis?
    They are quoting 3100 per sq.ft and it seems only few flats left over.

is it worth spending that much money?

Any feedback is much appreciatable.

Bala
    Hi I booked a flat paying 1 lakh recently and the lawyer is verifying the papers.Will let you know shortly.I think this is a good location and metro is coming nearby.
    As the Banks like SBI,HDFC and LICHFL have approved for loan the papers should be fine for my lawyer also +I think.

Comment

Hi ,
      Have you booked the flat ? what was the rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Nambiar View Post
        Hi I booked a flat paying 1 lakh recently and the lawyer is verifying the papers.Will let you know shortly.I think this is a good location and metro is coming nearby.
        As the Banks like SBI,HDFC and LICHFL have approved for loan the papers should be fine for my lawyer also +I think.
        Check the below thread and look for Post # 32 and # 34. You will know the price that was prevailing in Feb and June 2012 of this project Acropolis.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=31039&page=4

Comment

Nambiar --> i enquired about the project and sales guy is quoting 3100 per sq.feet and also he said only 4 flats is available. So i would like to know whether it is worth buying there for 3100 per sq.feet.
          If you don't mind, can u tell me how much u paid?

Comment

Originally posted by RAVIKANTH View Post
            400 meters behind this Orchids, u will find Notre Dame Academy, also called Sophia Residential School.

150 meters from this School, a new project "Astyllen" is launching next month with BDA approval. About 100 flats have been sold out in this project in the pre-launch offer. This project is walkable to the school and is in a cool, calm, quiet, residential place and behind this Astyllen, a large swathe of land has been bought by Puravankara for launch of their project next, could take an year or two.

Astyllen has better floor plans than Orchids. In Astyllen almost every flat has 3 balconies plus an Utility space in Kitchen. Competitively priced at just 2400 psft now. Try checking this project.

The whole of this Hosa Road, of course, will be a 4 lane 80 ft road, right from Hosur Road junction through Kasavanahalli till it touches Sarjapur Road, as per govt. plans made in 2006, to be completed before 2015 (the road I mean).
            Right at the beginning of Hosa road, i.e at Sarjapur Roa, there is a temple and that section is well known for traffic jams specially during school closing times. Currently its hardly even 20ft wide road there.
            Heard there is some litigation going on that temple so that to make this hosa road as 80ft wide right from the beginning.
            But my point is where in India have you seen once temple is put up will be removed ever, no matter what litigation is on that temple/place.

Comment

Hi Nambiar,

I visited Sai Acropolis today and they are quoting 2700 per sqft. However, I saw in the posts that they were actually quoting somewhere around 3100 per sqft some time back. So I am just thinking what made them reduce their price quotes?

I would like to get your feedback/experience before booking the same. That would really be helpful.

Thanks,
              Amit

Comment

Need info on Sri Sai Acropolis

Originally posted by Nambiar View Post

Are all papers clear? What you lawyer told? Please reply me so that I can also plan whether to book house here or not

Comment

if rate is increased, we say it has become costly.
                  if rate is reduced, we doubt the sellers.

what's on ?

Comment

Originally posted by vinst1 View Post
                    if rate is increased, we say it has become costly.
                    if rate is reduced, we doubt the sellers.

what's on ?
                    This is one of the best comments I have seen on the forum in a long long time.

If builders increase prices, then all of us should scream: "They are greedy, they have gone bonkers, they are exploiting buyers, blah blah blah". Rightly said by @vinst1.

If the price is "suspected" to be reduced or if indeed it really is reduced by 100 or 200, we should scream: "Something is fishy, something is wrong in the project, it should be dumped, ask a 100 questitons like - what made him reduce?, no one should buy there".

We Indians are really so smart at analysing everything. Do good, analyse. Do bad, analyse. Increase price, analyse. Decrease price, analyse. Help someone freely, analyse, suspect his intentions. Charge fees, analyse. Tell about a Project - call him a Broker, Agent. Dont tell, dont reveal, scream out loud - "why the suspense?". Tell about a lucrative on-going offer by a builder - suspect his integrity, suspect the builder, suspect the project, ask stupid questions like - how can he give/sell at such a low price? - (dont ever use your common sense about how and what). Educate, inform about an undiscovered locality, area - accuse and say "he is promoting that area (cant understand why anyone will promote an area - people normally promote a project or product. So the allegation itself is nonsense). Educate, inform about a builder or project - call him a Marketing/Sales Executive. When the project becomes a massive hit, sells fast, appreciates fast from 2000 to 2800 in 6 months flat - sit at leisure and lick their wounds. This is the mindset of the Great 21st Century Indian.
                    Last edited November 1 2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I am planning to buy

I M PLANNING TO BUY THE FLAT
                      WHAT THE price and is paper ok

mbmarx at gmail is my reacheable address
                      please reply someone who knows this

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X