Hi

I am planning to buy a house and came across SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road. Does someone have any experience with them ? Any feedback would be great.

Project Details
---------------------
SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road

Project Promoted By
----------------------------
Engineers Associates Pvt ltd.

Exclusively Marketed By
---------------------------------
Amigo shelters
AMIGO Shelters -

Ongoing Projects
-----------------
SRI Tirumala Vintage
SRI Tirumala Symphony
SRI SAI Vintage
Sri SAI Royale
Sri SAI Paradise
Sri Sai GARNET

Thanks,
Sandeep
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3BHK Flat with Area 1179 Sqft. ; 4th Floor is it worth buying ?

Folks ,

Seeking for your help and suggestion for buying for 3BHK Flat with Area 1179 Sqft. ; 4th Floor in Project - Sri Sai Acropolis.

I visited the site today and got the info that they are quoting 3100 Sqft on Main area and of-course they advertised 39 L (inclusive all & excluding registration ) i.e. it should be 42 L.

Please suggest about the quality of work , litigation issue with land and is it worth buying as i am looking for self but i did not get any flat near to this price.

Rgds,
    Vishal Saxena
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vproperty
    Folks ,

Seeking for your help and suggestion for buying for 3BHK Flat with Area 1179 Sqft. ; 4th Floor in Project - Sri Sai Acropolis.

I visited the site today and got the info that they are quoting 3100 Sqft on Main area and of-course they advertised 39 L (inclusive all & excluding registration ) i.e. it should be 42 L.

Please suggest about the quality of work , litigation issue with land and is it worth buying as i am looking for self but i did not get any flat near to this price.

Rgds,
    Vishal Saxena

Saxena,

This builder is worst in this industry.
    Stay away as far as you can.
    Visit there and get feedback from the residents.
    Why do they have unsold units in that prime location.....???
    Becase of their poor quality construction and substandard fittings used.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..I came across sri sai icon apartment near gear international school behind cisco outer ring road and planning to book a flat there. I wanted to know the feedback of this builder.I went through this thread and it seems like the construction quality of SRI SAI ACROPOLIS (same builder owns Sri Sai Icon) is not good.I wanted to know whether bad contruction quality is valid only for this particular project or it is for all the projects of same builder. If anyone can provide feedback\suggestion then it will be highly appreciated. Thanks!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear SJP ,

Please dont waste your money by investing in this builder .

The quality is very very bad and it is not limited to a single project . The entire parking lot in Acropolis was flooded after last weeks rains . Even Water entered the ground floor flats.

The pictures are available in the FB group of acropolis owners .

The best way to convince yourself would be to visit the project and see for yourself.

All the best ..!
    CommentQuote