Last updated: June 7 2014
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Looking for feedback on SRI SAI ACROPOLIS, Hosa Road, Hosur Road

Originally posted by balamurugand View Post
    Hi,

Anyone recently booked flats in SAI Acropolis?
    They are quoting 3100 per sq.ft and it seems only few flats left over.

is it worth spending that much money?

Any feedback is much appreciatable.

Bala
    This builder gives worst carpet area of 66.66% for all projects.
    One must be very careful before going to Amigo Shelters ( )

Assuming normal builder will give you 80% carpet area
    SO if your are buying at 3100 psf from AMIGO, then actually you are buying it at 3100*(1+66/80) psf = 3100 ( more 17.5 %) = 3642 PSF

Assume Now price is 3400 psf then you would be buying it at 3995/S.f.

Good Luck with your spanish friend AMIGO......

Comment

3BHK Flat with Area 1179 Sqft. ; 4th Floor is it worth buying ?

Folks ,

Seeking for your help and suggestion for buying for 3BHK Flat with Area 1179 Sqft. ; 4th Floor in Project - Sri Sai Acropolis.

I visited the site today and got the info that they are quoting 3100 Sqft on Main area and of-course they advertised 39 L (inclusive all & excluding registration ) i.e. it should be 42 L.

Please suggest about the quality of work , litigation issue with land and is it worth buying as i am looking for self but i did not get any flat near to this price.

Rgds,
      Vishal Saxena
      Last edited October 13 2013, 02:59 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by vproperty View Post
        Folks ,

Seeking for your help and suggestion for buying for 3BHK Flat with Area 1179 Sqft. ; 4th Floor in Project - Sri Sai Acropolis.

I visited the site today and got the info that they are quoting 3100 Sqft on Main area and of-course they advertised 39 L (inclusive all & excluding registration ) i.e. it should be 42 L.

Please suggest about the quality of work , litigation issue with land and is it worth buying as i am looking for self but i did not get any flat near to this price.

Rgds,
        Vishal Saxena
        Saxena,

This builder is worst in this industry.
        Stay away as far as you can.
        Visit there and get feedback from the residents.
        Why do they have unsold units in that prime location.....???
        Becase of their poor quality construction and substandard fittings used.
        Last edited October 13 2013, 03:00 PM. Reason: as main post is edited this needs to be edited
        COLOUR

Comment

Hi..I came across sri sai icon apartment near gear international school behind cisco outer ring road and planning to book a flat there. I wanted to know the feedback of this builder.I went through this thread and it seems like the construction quality of SRI SAI ACROPOLIS (same builder owns Sri Sai Icon) is not good.I wanted to know whether bad contruction quality is valid only for this particular project or it is for all the projects of same builder. If anyone can provide feedback\suggestion then it will be highly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Dear SJP ,

Please dont waste your money by investing in this builder .

The quality is very very bad and it is not limited to a single project . The entire parking lot in Acropolis was flooded after last weeks rains . Even Water entered the ground floor flats.

The pictures are available in the FB group of acropolis owners .

The best way to convince yourself would be to visit the project and see for yourself.

All the best ..!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X