Hi All,

What are the Property Rates in Hosa Road, Doctor Layout, Jail Road Bangalore?

Is it worth to buy a flat in appartment on hosa road., close to robert bosch building and central jail

Thanks,
Sandeep
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATTRACTIVE OFF SARJAPUR ROAD PRE LAUNCH OFFER PLANNED IN NOV-DEC 2011

Originally Posted by sandy2011
    Hi All,

What are the Property Rates in Hosa Road, Doctor Layout, Jail Road Bangalore?

Is it worth to buy a flat in appartment on hosa road., close to robert bosch building and central jail

Thanks,
    Sandeep

Of course it is worth buying there. But you need to compare prices. Hosa road from Hosur Road connects you straight to Amrita School of Engineering main road. Take a left turn and you touch Total Mall or Sarjapura Road. That area is fast developing wiith more than about 3500 apartments under construction currently ongoing. Rates are very high at around 3750 per sft basic.
    Just 2 kms from this Amrita school or just 1 km behind Bamboo Forest 80-villa-complex under construction, is Sophia Residential School also called Notre Dame Academy. Area is called Choodasandra. Check in Google map. If you have patience to wait till Dec 2011 for an attractive pre-launch price of around 2500-2600 for a proposed 240 unit apartment complex, high rise tower, I have following information for all bloggers. Even Electronic City is just 9 kms from this project proposed that I am asking you to wait for till Dec 2011 for launch date.
    Just 4 kms from Total Mall, Outer Ring Road - from this mall, off Sarjapur Road, a project is being planned for Dec 2011 launch at an attractive PRE LAUNCH offer price. From the launch date onwards, Pre launch offer starts in Nov 2011, hopefully. The going rate in that area TODAY itself with other builders is Rs.3750 per sq.ft for flats/apartments under construction. It will have swimming pool, club house and many more. 3 BHK 2 Toilets, 1500 SFT for under 43 lakhs just 4 kms from Total Mall, off Sarjapur Road in Bangalore. But I cant reveal the name of the builder so early now because I am likely to join them as a Marketing Executive. I can prepare you to keep your cash ready and help you plan your purchase. 240 flats are planned. Will take 2 years for completion from launch date. Only 50 flats will be available cheaply, at a PRE-LAUNCH price. I am trying to build a database of 50 would-be-interested buyers for this project. If you plan now, you can catch an attractive PRE LAUNCH offer being planned by builder. Date is not planned yet, because they are working on Govt. Approvals. Right now, I have permission from the builder only to create awareness among the public but If I reveal the name, I will lose my JOB OPPORTUNITY. Also, if you get to know the name now, all of you will call the builder and start making enquiries. He will see the massive response, think there is a massive demand and increase the price to 3400 per sft. Who will be the losers?? Consumers like you and me. Bloggers like you and me. I am not a broker. I will NOT charge any commission/any brokerage from anyone of you. I am only trying to build my DATABASE from now itself, as a preparation for that date, to let you all know on the FORUM about the offer when launched, 2-3 months in advance, if possible by NOVEMBER 2011. My personal benefit is - I will get a 100 more new friends through this blog, my network of friends/contacts will increase and I will get a 100 more references from you people later, when you will all see my service quality, professionalism. My job will be more secure and I will be happy that I have friends from around the world, through this blog. If interested, keep in touch. RAVI KANTH
    CommentQuote