Any feedback on pricing and location of
Prestige Tranquility

They have launched
Studio, 2 and 3 BED Apartments at Off Old Madras Road.
Pre launch price:2628/sqft.

-Prateek
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • First check for their Park view project, right on the hope farms. 1.5 KM from ITPL. That looks much attractive.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess that is priced 3650/sqft

On one hand there is an option of shantineketan(RTM) ~4000/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • You r right, pricing is a factor but great difference in location. Yes Shantineketan at 4000 looks attractive in comparision to fresh booking in park view at 3650 but initial investment difference will be huge.

I am also intrested in these, so lets find out more details on these projects and discuss tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys! In terms of investment and resale ..do u guys think Tranquility would be a better ROI deal at this rate?
    There are limited flats and maybe this will increase the prices in the next 3-6 months... Wotsay?
    CommentQuote
  • Ankur,

did u contact any broker/builder.

ny scope of further discounts on BSP ;) ??
    CommentQuote
  • Tranquility

Guys,

I feel that Tranquility is a good investment in 3-4 years time frame. Visited the project site over the weeknd. Looks a great deal 2628 psft. There are Villa projects behind this project who are quoting quiet a lot for relatively small areas. Also this project is right on Budigere road. Anyway Prestige is a good bet anyday.
    Also Brigade has launched Exotica (about 2kms from Tranquility) 4100 psft.
    Compared to Park View, I feel that this is better located to other IT zones like Bagmane, Embassy and also closer to Intl Airport.

Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I dropped my program to book there after visit my Prestige as well Puskra Villas..The smell is too bad there ..

I asked from Puskhra executive about that agro factory ..He told me that will be shifted from there but when God knows...

If the factory would be really going to shift then this place is good for investment ..

Finally I dropped my program to book there after visit my Prestige as well Puskra Villas..The smell is too bad there ..

I asked from Puskhra executive about that agro factory ..He told me that will be shifted from there but when God knows...

If the factory would be really going to shift then this place is good for investment ..

Finally I dropped my program to book there after visit my Prestige as well Puskra Villas..The smell is too bad there ..

There is a agro factory adjacent to it and smell is too bed..has somebody noticed it?

I visited twice there..

in first visit :
    The smell was too bad that i couldnt stay there for 5 mins.
    In second visit:
    The smell was tolerable..
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for pastinf same post many times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateeksin
    Ankur,

did u contact any broker/builder.

ny scope of further discounts on BSP ;) ??

Yups..I contacted the builder guy, whom I knew before ... He is willing to give a Rs 100 psq ft discount on the same. But waht about holding it for a year and selling it at a handsome premium.. What premium do u guyz think it will have after a year or two, before getting possession?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is it Builder who is giving discount or the Broker/Agent?
    CommentQuote
  • My take on location ..
    This is upcoming location which is in equidistant from Whitefield/KR Puram/Airport(once new road comes up) Alll these are 12-15 Kms away.This location has huge advantage of Whitefield area which is growing bigtime.

But this area will take more that 5-7 years to develop.So to get good resale you will need to wait till construction gets completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash_rash
    My take on location ..
    This is upcoming location which is in equidistant from Whitefield/KR Puram/Airport(once new road comes up) Alll these are 12-15 Kms away.This location has huge advantage of Whitefield area which is growing bigtime.

But this area will take more that 5-7 years to develop.So to get good resale you will need to wait till construction gets completed.

Hi ALL

Since I am new to Bangalore market, would like to understand what is the expectation of a good appreciation /ROI of ppl here? I Gurgaon market's parlance, a good return is when you pay only 15 lacs in CLP, and within 2 years, get a premium of Rs 15 lacs over and above the principal of Rs 15 lacs ...
    In other words. ... what is the expected rate of this property 5 yrs from now ....

Any views ??
    CommentQuote
  • Ankur,

Whts the booking amnt?
    Also,whts the diff in bsp in DP and CLP??

TIA
    -PRATEEK
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of acronyms

Originally Posted by prateeksin
    Ankur,

Whts the booking amnt?
    Also,whts the diff in bsp in DP and CLP??

TIA
    -PRATEEK

Please tell me what is DP and CLP.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Generally thr is a diff(10-15%) b/w down payment (DP)and const linked plans(CLP)
    CommentQuote