Any feedback on pricing and location of
Prestige Tranquility

They have launched
Studio, 2 and 3 BED Apartments at Off Old Madras Road.
Pre launch price:2628/sqft.

-Prateek
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by blrdude
    Good to know that Bangalore "Middle Class" now-a-days requires 1900 SqFt, and considers 90 Lacs a good deal
    Prestige Tranquility is no doubt a good project from a Grade A Builder Prestige. But isn't it located at Hoskote, instead of Bangalore? It is around 15 Km from ITPL and only 5 KM from Hoskote.

This kind of middle class complains when petrol/diesel prices are hiked or RBI increases the repo rate. If you are really from middle class buying these kind of apartments is just mortgaging your rest of life to EMI's and high maintenance payments for living. Yeah, it can also be called not compromising on 'lifestyle'.
    CommentQuote
  • noooooooo. expensive homes are impoooooooortant you know.
    The more you pay the higher your grade.Goes up and up and up and up and up and......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blrdude
    Good to know that Bangalore "Middle Class" now-a-days requires 1900 SqFt, and considers 90 Lacs a good deal
    Prestige Tranquility is no doubt a good project from a Grade A Builder Prestige. But isn't it located at Hoskote, instead of Bangalore? It is around 15 Km from ITPL and only 5 KM from Hoskote.

Prestige Tranquility--
    ITPL---13-14 km
    Manyata----20-21km
    New developing Aero/IT/Hardware park-11-12 km
    Electronic City- 35 km

I think this development & area will be in good demand in future, more so for IT people having offices in these different IT destinations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poddar
    Prestige Tranquility--
    ITPL---13-14 km
    Manyata----20-21km
    New developing Aero/IT/Hardware park-11-12 km
    Electronic City- 35 km

I think this development & area will be in good demand in future, more so for IT people having offices in these different IT destinations

appears to be a good location
    CommentQuote
  • ITPL can be reached in 30 mins, but to reach Manyata will take hell lot of time considering the fact the area improves, more people will stay and everybody will access the same road. Should be the same case with electronics city. When did 10-15 km range became a good location, it might become in future if the area develops -thats a diff story. And 90 lakhs is too much and is really costly, definitely not a middle class mindset!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aksingha27
    ITPL can be reached in 30 mins, but to reach Manyata will take hell lot of time considering the fact the area improves, more people will stay and everybody will access the same road. Should be the same case with electronics city. When did 10-15 km range became a good location, it might become in future if the area develops -thats a diff story. And 90 lakhs is too much and is really costly, definitely not a middle class mindset!

Correct. Middle class mindset can not afford 3BHK & that too above 1900sft in any good project. Location appears to be good . for future every road is going to be congested if proper measures are not taken by town planning authorities
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by banwari
    Correct. Middle class mindset can not afford 3BHK & that too above 1900sft in any good project. Location appears to be good . for future every road is going to be congested if proper measures are not taken by town planning authorities

agree
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK in PT will be good choice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by banwari
    2BHK in PT will be good choice

correct
    CommentQuote
  • Only 4 2BHK Apartments left

Hello,

Visited PT last sunday. The sales guys says only 4 2BHK properties are available. That too on the 23rd floor. i.e including Reg, floor raise charges and other costs = 58 L!
    Still worth it?

BR Abishek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbishekRao
    Hello,

Visited PT last sunday. The sales guys says only 4 2BHK properties are available. That too on the 23rd floor. i.e including Reg, floor raise charges and other costs = 58 L!
    Still worth it?

BR Abishek

Worth it if you are in love with the Prestige brand otherwise 58L for a 2BHK in that area is not worth it. If you yourself have visited the area then you already know the answer and are just looking for confirmation.
    CommentQuote
  • if prestige quality is bad , why pay so much ?, Why there is always so much hype on prestige property. is it by broker or investors only.

Read this on harshasagr :-
    Prestige Tranquility - Review Location, Price, Masterplan, Floor Plan

I am satying in PSN from last 3.5+ years. Yesterday Night, I heard a sound booom…and got scared to death. went out and got to know in tower 22 lift cable broke and people were inside lift. There are many quality issues i have seen with prestige like leakage, flooring,wet walls in rains, quality of paint etc, there are many past accidents also happend, including fire 3-4 months back when a securidy gaurd was injured ( that might not be a apartment quality issue but definately safety measure lapse like sprinkler never worked they are just a show off ).
    I have not got full story had drop kids in mroning and come to office early. Some one please check and again give a thought on prestige quality once more.
    Disclaim – I knwo prestige people ( association, owners, PPMS, POSWA, broker ) will hate me writting about prestige in quality but talk to anyone in PSN and check for yourself. Infact if you are a memeber of PSN facebook group you can read full story.
    CommentQuote
  • sorry forgot to mention, its not my view and I do not saty in PSN. Just read in harshasagar and thought of sharing.
    CommentQuote
  • Good project at reasonable price. To make a comment people start living in another project of same builder. I am surprised on the comment that rope of lift broke down, there was loude sound but there was no casualty.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Planning to buy a 1bhk in Prestige tranquility. Any feedback on the project.
    CommentQuote