What is the price to quote for the Old Flour Mill Road - the PWD Road. This is the road that runs along the Hormavu Agara Bund away from Hennur Road and towards Kalkere village, Ward 25 of the BDA.

You can see the area here - the Korean Taekwando School in on this road - Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
The coordinates are : 13°2'16"N 77°40'2"E

There are large plots along this stretch. 6000+ sq.ft.I have heard of rates varying from Rs 1400/- per sq. ft. to as low as Rs. 800/-

I want to sell one such large plot. But each agent states a different price!
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont get tempted around this area,

Dear land buyers,

If you have earned money is very hard earned like me then please dont buy any land around Horamavu/Babusab palya and Ramamurthy Nagar. These area's are ruled by Reddy's and they have all the fake documents for each and every properties. These people are roudy people and ready for any thing when they need money. Also they have smily polite faces too while showing properties as brokers.

I lost all my entire pension money as I wanted to settledown in Bangalore. Bought a constructed house through a broker called Sanjeev reddy, paid 1% commission . At the time of purchase they have given me the documents belongs to my next site it was a DC converted property. so my legal adviser suggested me to go for it. even hdfc bank have approved a loan for 15 lakhs. after few months i got a call from a person claiming my property as he owns it and my stay is illegal. I was shocked and when contacted my broker, he told me that, there is some difference in b-khata number and its creating problem. also broker suggested me to prepare for around 15 lakhs for compromise with house owner. my legal adviser also cheat, without proper verification he approved his opinion. Now I'm about to die as the mental harrasment it too much from owner's . I'm from kerala and can't fight alone with my family. I've 3 girls aged about 15, 17 and 19 years old and cant stand against them. please dont trust any brokers and this area. it was a DC converted property. so my legal adviser suggested me to go for it. even hdfc bank have approved a loan for 15 lakhs. after few months i got a call from a person claiming my property as he owns it and my stay is illegal. I was shocked and when contacted my broker, he told me that, there is some difference in b-khata number and its creating problem. also broker suggested me to prepare for around 15 lakhs for compromise with house owner. my legal adviser also cheat, without proper verification he approved his opinion. Now I'm about to die as the mental harrasment it too much from owner's . I'm from kerala and can't fight alone with my family. I've 3 girls aged about 15, 17 and 19 years old and cant stand against them. please dont trust any brokers and this area. it was a DC converted property. so my legal adviser suggested me to go for it. even hdfc bank have approved a loan for 15 lakhs. after few months i got a call from a person claiming my property as he owns it and my stay is illegal. I was shocked and when contacted my broker, he told me that, there is some difference in b-khata number and its creating problem. also broker suggested me to prepare for around 15 lakhs for compromise with house owner. my legal adviser also cheat, without proper verification he approved his opinion. Now I'm about to die as the mental harrasment it too much from owner's . I'm from kerala and can't fight alone with my family. I've 3 girls aged about 15, 17 and 19 years old and cant stand against them. please dont trust any brokers and this area.
    CommentQuote
  • It's very sad that you, "Shajith" above had a very bad experience.

I am NOT a Reddy nor do I have any association with any Reddy person!

Please do not blanket-post on other people's threads without any basis relating to one particular land. You have mentioned Babusab Palya AND Hormavu AND Ramamurthy Nagar. Are you stating that every single property here is owned and bogus controlled ?!

You are painting huge areas of Bangalore with one brush and it is wrong to target my post like this
    CommentQuote
  • Rates now range from Rs. 2000 to Rs 2700 per sq ft.
    Trusting agents to give us a fair value for that area is a joke!
    CommentQuote