Hi,

Has anybody seen this property .? any reviews..? any feedbacks.. it is around Narayana Hrudayalaya on Hosur Road...

they are giving villas at 30 to 40 laks.. please share your opinions on this area as well as this project.

thanks
vamsee
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Brick Field Shelters

Artha Properties is floating around these ads about Brick Field Shelters Villa. Anybody know anything about it? I have been seeing ads since august 2010 (with a Hyundai Free with a Villa). Anubody know to have booked. I checked with another developer nearby and price seems to be in that range itself.. 32 lakhs to 45 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • ARTHA property BRICK FIELD SHELTERS.

hi, have you got any feed back on this project. have u already booked here?
    CommentQuote
  • Re:Brick Field Shelters

hi, have u got any feedback about this? i visited this last week, but still to get in touch with someone who has bght it.. please share if you have any info.
    CommentQuote
  • INVESTMENT PURPOSE OR RESIDING PURPOSE??

Originally Posted by vamsee
    hI,

hAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS PROPERTY .? ANY REVIEWS..? any feedbacks.. it is around narayana hrudayalaya on hosur road...

they are giving villas at 30 to 40 laks.. please share your opinions on this area aswell as this project.

thanks
    vamsee

Vamsee & Krishna111,

Both of you, please see my other posts and read all my posts. You will get a lot of information, not just insight - but - deep insight and knowledge about that area around Narayana Hrudayalaya or Chandapur Anekal Road etc.

When you buy property for residing purpose or when you buy property for "investment" purpose, a lot depends on your age too. It is not just the cost of the property that should matter. What should matter is "what will be the price appreciation potential in 20 years from today?".

Think about it. What is the use if you buy this Brick Field Shelters at 45 lakhs now, if you are already 55 years old, in 10 years u will be 65, by which time let us say the property is valued 70 lakhs. You will sure find a buyer at 70 lakhs. But u wont sell it because you are a old man at 65 yourself. You are no more employed or earning or working. You are retired. You have no energy or enthusiasm to indulge in buying and selling.

On the other hand, if you are just 28 now, u buy it at the same 45 lakhs now, in 10 years u are just 38. Still young and breathing fire like a dragon, roaring to swallow an ocean of opportunities. The price by then has appreciated to the same 70 lakhs as above. U sell it and make a clean profit of 25 lakhs. So you have 70 lakhs in your hand in total at 38 years of age.

I should hasten to add that you should not forget another thing here. During those 10 years from 28 to 38, you have saved another 60 lakhs atleast at 6 lakhs per year for 10 years. So you have this 60 lakhs also ready in your bank. Thus, you have a total of 70 + 60 = 130 lakhs. And above all, with 130 lakhs in your hand, you are still only 38 then. Still breathing and spitting fire like a Dragon.

Imagine what you can do with 130 lakhs in your hand with another 20 years of working life too, with a salary that has already trebled from what it was when you were just 28 years old. Plus u have your wife too, to support u, with her job, salary, savings etc.

So you see, price alone is not the deciding factor when you buy an asset. Cost alone is not the KEY factor to decide to buy. It is the time that matters.

In the Investment World and the Wealth Building World and the Law World, they say, "When nothing is the key factor, TIME alone becomes the KEY factor".

So, always ask one question:

"Do I have the time to double or treble this money?"

"I am 70 now. I will die in another 10 years. I dont have time. Time is the key factor."

or

"I am just 32 now. I have a lot of time. I will be alive for another 50 years. I have a lot of time to see it double, treble and then sell to make a profit. Time is on my side. Cost may not be on my side. Time is the key factor.
    Cost is not the key factor. So go ahead and buy."

Those who keep asking questions like you will only keep asking questions. Those who keep researching, will only keep researching. They will never act. They will never buy.

Ever heard of this quote??

"SUCCESS COMES ONLY TO THOSE WHO DARE AND ACT, NOT TO THOSE WHO JUST SLEEP AND DREAM".

So, you see, do I make some sense??

Thx
    Ravikanth
    CommentQuote
  • IT IS NOT MONEY THAT LETS YOU EARN MONEY. IT IS "TIME" THAT LETS YOU EARN MONEY

Originally Posted by rksanket
    Artha Properties is floating around these ads about Brick Field Shelters Villa. Anybody know anything about it? I have been seeing ads since august 2010 (with a Hyundai Free with a Villa). Anubody know to have booked. I checked with another developer nearby and price seems to be in that range itself.. 32 lakhs to 45 lakhs.

To know whether a property is worth buying or not, all you have to do is check the growth in the area or visualise the future potential for growth by having a "vision".

If you are not smart enough to have a vision, all you have to do is look into the thread of "Concorde Napa Valley" in this forum itself and see the number of hits/views it is getting.

With 56 replies and over 9400 views, u can see how popular that Concorde Napa Valley thread is and how people are going mad over Napa Valley Villas without realising there is a fundamental deficiency in the construction specification and quality itself as mentioned somewhere below.

Though people are circumspect and apprehensive, they are falling head over heels to buy Napa Valley even though it is on the outskirts of Bangalore,, 26 kms away from Banashankari Temple near Sangam Circle or Jayanagar 8th Block. You just have to see this thread of Concorde Napa Valley to understand the mindset of property buyers and see how buyers go "mad" and then buy a property - irrespective of where it is located. This means, there is demand. If there is demand, price will rise. That is what Concorde is doing - by jacking up the price by 2 lakh rupees, every two months once.

None of the Napa Valley buyers would have noticed that the inside walls of the villa in Napa Valley are only 4.5 inches thick given by Concorde. Normally, all inside walls of all villas by all builders/contractors, of all houses will have a 9 inch thick wall so that it will have the strength to bear the load and weight of the upper floor or ceiling/roof. Despite this grave irregularity and discrepancy in the building construction quality, people have gone ahead and bought Napa Valley villas in hordes and are still going mad and buying more.

Just check the thickness of the walls, the ceilings, the inside walls, the outside walls etc. etc. and such other construction quality specifications, before you make the "buy decision".

Regardless of the fact whether you buy the property or not, prices are not going to stay where they are or freeze where they are today. Prices will always only rise and reach for the skies in real estate anywhere in a growing city, bursting at its seems. Just because u and 10 others are not buying does not mean 100 others will not buy. When those 100 others will buy, price will automatically rise and u will pay through the nose for the delayed decision. Just go and buy blindly if u have liked the property and the cost is within your budget.

Ever heard of the quote:

"IT IS NOT MONEY THAT LETS YOU EARN MONEY. IT IS "TIME" THAT LETS YOU EARN MONEY"

So, if you want to earn money, save your time now and buy the property if u have liked it and if u can afford it. Otherwise, soon, "Time" will make u lose money. Moreover, Artha Property is not a "Fly by Night Operator" - isn't it???

U have been seeing this Brick Field Shelters advts since August 2010 and we are already past Aug 2011 too. U still have not bought the villa either here or somewhere else. That is why u are asking this above question. It means, u have wasted one precious full year in only "research, research and more research" and ended up with no conclusion in one full year. That is the status of all buyers' mind. Total Confusion. All talk and no action. All Research and No Buy. And then blame the price rise, greedy sellers, greedy developers et al. Our delayed decision making ability is never to be blamed.

I know I am getting a little bit too emotional. But that is because I am a little too concerned about the mindset of the youth and the "thinking ability" of the new generation of India and the "inability" to have a "vision" for the "future".

They are constructing 298 villas, out of which 33 villas are getting ready. Sooner or later, all 298 villas will be sold in the next 2-3 years' time, if not in 6 months. Every 3-4 months once, he will rise the price by atleast 1 lakh rupees because of inflation and raw material cost price rise like cement, bricks, hollow blocks, iron and steel, sand, labour cost, petrol cost, transportation cost, wood cost, carpenter's labour charges price increase etc. etc. There are a 100 factors of this kind invisible to the eye which all contribute to the price increase by a builder or when u build your own villa too. But the common man sitting far away in a foreign shore will scream, "prices are rising in Bangalore for no rhyme or reason". Think logically, think smartly, think intelligently - not selfishly only from your point of view.

Just imagine - a lorry load of sand one year ago was costing only Rs.7000 per truck. Now, it costs Rs.14000 per truck in Bangalore. What will the builder do? Pay your villa cost from his pocket??? No, you will have to pay for that price increase.

In 1982, when I just passed out of my degree, I remember very well then the same truck load of sand then costed only Rs.900. Now, it is Rs.14000 per truck. So who has to pay??? The "procrastinator" or the "late decision maker".

2 years from now, in 2013 September, the same sand will cost Rs.21000 per truck. You think the same villa in the same Brick Field Shelters will then be available at the same 40 lakhs then? Impossible. Of course not. You will have to then pay 52 lakhs for the same villa.

So, hurry up and stop sleeping and dreaming, worrying and shivering.

Anyway, u are going to stay there in that villa only after another 4-5 years - isn't it?? By then, the area would have developed and property would have appreciated in value. There will be more connectivity and more dense population around.

This above message is not only for you. It is for all those who are just "sleeping, dreaming, shivering, panting, puffing, procrastinating".

Read all my other posts and see all my messages in all other threads. You will get an insight into how u should go about your purchasing decisions or analysing real estate price rise factor in a city like Bangalore.

Ever heard of the quote:

"BUY LAND. BECAUSE THEY HAVE STOPPED MAKING IT".

(Here buy land also means buy property or buy villas, buy houses, buy apartments, buy abodes, buy dwellings)

Nobody is manufacturing land - isn't it - for the price to fall down??? If too many people manufacture the same soap or toothpaste or television, the price may fall down. But land???

Good luck!!!
    CommentQuote
  • nice post....
    CommentQuote
  • The world has not closed its eyes; only the cat thinks so

Hi Ravikanth,

Thanks for your emotional reply and that seems to have targeted everybody and not alone me.

But anyways, youth in India is not sleeping (as you are thinking) and are making 'clever' investments but not insane ones. For example, I had made an investment way back in 2005 just 6 months after I got job off sarjapur and ORR-sarjapur, the next IT hub is nearing fast. Now, plenty of apartments are raising near by. (since you have done so much research, you can undsertand how much it has appreciated now - I am selling it, you wanna buy?.).

Just like you said in another post you lost 1000s opportunities, it is worth loosing a risky opportunity for a better next opportunity. This is Bangalore and I dont think this would be the last opportunity. This project is indeed a good one but my personal preference is towards C-A road where development is more guranteed than 2.5 km deserted stretch to Brickfield from Hosur main road. (have you visited this site?)

Skepticism is warranted on each and every project. The reason I did not buy this project in 2010 is they were offering a car with Villa - similar to Orange properties - and look what happened to Orange's investors. (But this one is from Times, so reliable - no questions on that), but one will be skeptical initially.

Investments should not be made on emotion alone, but through proper reality analysis, site visits and according to one's risk apetite.
    CommentQuote
  • VALID REASONS AND OBSERVATION

Originally Posted by rksanket
    Hi Ravikanth,

Thanks for your emotional reply and that seems to have targeted everybody and not alone me.

But anyways, youth in India is not sleeping (as you are thinking) and are making 'clever' investments but not insane ones. For example, I had made an investment way back in 2005 just 6 months after I got job off sarjapur and ORR-sarjapur, the next IT hub is nearing fast. Now, plenty of apartments are raising near by. (since you have done so much research, you can undsertand how much it has appreciated now - I am selling it, you wanna buy?.).

Just like you said in another post you lost 1000s opportunities, it is worth loosing a risky opportunity for a better next opportunity. This is Bangalore and I dont think this would be the last opportunity. This project is indeed a good one but my personal preference is towards C-A road where development is more guranteed than 2.5 km deserted stretch to Brickfield from Hosur main road. (have you visited this site?)

Skepticism is warranted on each and every project. The reason I did not buy this project in 2010 is they were offering a car with Villa - similar to Orange properties - and look what happened to Orange's investors. (But this one is from Times, so reliable - no questions on that), but one will be skeptical initially.

Investments should not be made on emotion alone, but through proper reality analysis, site visits and according to one's risk apetite.

Hi Sanket,

I agree with all your points above. If u have done smart investments, credit will surely go to u. It is sad that many lost a lot in Orange's case. What I meant was if u like a property, if it serves your purpose, if u have the money, if it is within your budget and requirement, u should buy it. That is what I meant.

Yes, I did visit Brick Field Shelters just last week and they have done a lovely job of whatever they have done till now. The villa Amalfi was launched just 9 months ago by them for only 31.95 lakhs - all sold out now. The last few were sold for 33.95 lakhs - a hike of 2 lakh rupees.

Out of the 240 villas planned by them on the 17 acre project, 50 villas are now under construction because 50 people have bought them. They start construction only after the plot is registered in your name and only after u pay for the construction, as u can understand.

Even now, I suggest, those who have seen BF Shelters and have liked it, it is worth considering a buy if they plan to work in ECity, because it is just about less than 15 kms from ECity toll gate. Besides, the planned STRR will come up at a distance of just about 1-2 kms from this project.

I am not disputing with any of the points u have mentioned. All I meant was it is worth, because u are getting a villa for about 35 lakhs - something that u pay for an apartment - even though the project is exactly 2.5 kms deep inside from the main road, through a village.

Comparatively, of course, the C-A belt will develop faster and appreciate faster - there's no doubt about it. This belt is my choice too. But plots/apartments/villas are very expensive too, in this belt - already - specially so because work on the Intermediate Ring Road has already started on this C-A stretch of road, which happens to be a part of the 188 km long IRR. Everyday, some 10 trees are being chopped on this road. I pass by that road, atleast once every week.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree

I agree that Brickfield indeed is a good one. I had paid 1 lakh booking amount and then backed out as there was no east facing villa (Type D). (Will be a problem if wanted to sell it again - just in case time makes me do so.). Here your argument of early investment kicks in and makes me repent over some of my decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Brickfield Shelters

Hi,

I am interested to know more about this project from Artha property.
    Does anyone have idea about the quality of the construction? I think Artha - i.e Times group helps only in marketing and the developer is a different one.
    Also by the time of possession, do you think the area will be livable? I am planning to buy something into which i can move after possession.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates

Hi,
    I am interested in Artha BFS villa. What are the current rates and what kind of discount we can expect from builder.
    Pls let me know ASAP as its bit urgent.

Regds
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • add me as well

Originally Posted by rahulsingh
    Hi,
    I am interested in Artha BFS villa. What are the current rates and what kind of discount we can expect from builder.
    Pls let me know ASAP as its bit urgent.

Regds
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • BFS

Hi,
    I went there and saw the place today. Its around 11-12 KM from end of elevated flyover. After 2.5 km from Narayana Hrudalaya, we need to take left and go 2 KMs inside. This 2 KM is like a village and kaccha road. Not sure if this area can be livable even after 1.5-2 years. But guess what - as per the sales executive only around 5 villas are available.

The price is 37lac for B type (Basiglio) villa. Add 4 lacs for registration, club house etc etc. The D type villa base price is 44 lac.
    I saw the sample villa and it seems good. 3 feet gap on all sides for each villa. 3 feet from other side , separating the villas by 6 feet.
    Around 25-40 villas are in different stages of construction. Sales guy says first set of 60 villas will be delivered by March-April.

I am having problems in visualizing if the area around could be developed in 2 years. Any inputs?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • BFS

Hi all,

I had visited BFS a month back.. I had initially blocked a site (with type B villa) and then backed out..

According to me, the highlight of this project even though it is 2.5kms from the main road is the shuttle facility they seem to be providing to Electronic city. They are planning to provide 4-5 vehicles to the BFS association for this. This is a good strategy from Artha.. This information will not be part of sale agreement as this is provided by Artha and not the builder. They were ready to give this in writing in Artha letterhead..

The reason I backed out was because I did not like type B, and preferred type D. And I was able to get type D type villa in type B's price in Chandapur-Anekal road (close to Anekal rd railway station).

Thanks
    Nivasi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi pkr1308,

I had considered BFS 2 months back, but didnt go for it bcos it is way inside(2.5 kms exactly) from hosur road, and i didnt feel that area will develop in the next 3-4 years. Also they told me there were only 30 flats remaining to be sold at that time, but they kept on changing the unsold plots as per my demand. So I felt they lacked transperancy iin terms of how many sold plots were sold and which of them. When I enquired they had told they ll handover the first phase 60 plots by december. Overall I felt they struggled to get the plots sold in that area.

thanks
    CommentQuote