I see a lot of interest from many of you for apartment projects in/near/around/off Sarjapur Road - any which way from 4 sides - that it should be close to ECity, Marathalli, Whitefield, Sarjapur main Road itself, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala.
I do a lot of research on projects in this area and even compare collect prices from many builders. I am Bangalore based and am a real estate enthusiast. Quit my job in the Middle East, getting fed up after working there for 15 years. Shifted lock, stock and barrel with my family back to my home town Blore. Since 3 years now, I have been only doing Real estate research, tracking and following developments, growth in the city etc. If anyone of you is particularly interested only in Sarjapur Road projects and are based abroad, post your queries here and I will try to answer them, to help you all. I can even email price lists to you if I have them. If I dont have them, I can make efforts to collect them. You just need to ask for specific projects by name.
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Rvikanth, thanks for your helping mentality and I appreciate that.

I am looking for a residential plot/villa in Bangalore, I have come across many and confused. I posted some questions in this thread: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/17524-bangalore-suggestions-for-plots-and-villas?t=19702

can you please look into this and see if you can give me some leads on this?

thanks,
    psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psf000
    Hi Rvikanth, thanks for your helping mentality and I appreciate that.

I am looking for a residential plot/villa in Bangalore, I have come across many and confused. I posted some questions in this thread: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/17524-bangalore-suggestions-for-plots-and-villas?t=19702

can you please look into this and see if you can give me some leads on this?

thanks,
    psf

Hi psf,

I have always wondered why people have a pseudonym like this "psf" etc.

Can you please reveal your identity?? Your name and based in which country, town? That will help to know each other personally and network more passionately with a person than with a "psf".

Chandapur-Anekal road is a massive huge growth area developing fast. Anekal planning authority has sanctioned 375 layouts there as per their website. Most have been only investors there in that area. But over 3000 apartments are coming up there in that area. That is south Bangalore for you. City is expanding till Attibele. That is the border of Bangalore in South. After that, Hosur starts. Means, Tamilnadu starts.

This above C-Anekal road is being widened at this moment into a 300 feet 8 lane road which very few are aware of. It is called the Intermediate Town Ring Road. Rates are fast appreciating in that vicinity. I have a 81 page PDF document research material done by the world famous JONES LANG LA SALLE about the potential in that area, done just recently ini OCT 2010 for HDFC. With the help of this report commissioned by HDFC-VBHC, this VBHC-HDFC dared to go ahead with their 750 apartment complex, bang on this main road itself.If you read this report, you will gain a lot of knowledge about what is happening to Bangalore or god forbidden areas or so called orphaned-localities of Bangalore like C-Anekal road, now rejected by one and all but most-sought-after by one and all, 2 years from now. It is just 7 kms from the world famous Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital. Give me your email id - I will send that report to you.

Now, if you can please reveal name, country, town, I will appreciate it. Then also, please say, you want a plot or a villa plot or a readymade villa itself or a plot to construct a villa?

I can guide you on all. Gated communities especially. If you are looking for apartments, you should wait for Dec Jan when an attractive pre launch offer is likely, from a company I am associated with, as an INVESTOR. This apartment will be just 12 kms from E-CITY. If you want a readymade villa, I have my own brand new unused villa ready to move in, for SALE. My villa is only 10.5 kms from Electronic City.

I can help you in any one of the above, depending on your budget. No commission, no brokerage is charged by me. I just want to help EXPATS, NRIs, uninformed, ignorant because I had none when I was an NRI and I lost 1000s of lovely golden investment opportunities. I only want to have a massive network of a minimum of 10,000 friends - by blogs, email, facebook - whatever. That is why, I want your personal details.

By the way, can we post our personal EMAIL ID and numbers on this blog, in messages here? Will we get banned if we publish them, even though it is only with good intentions we do that? I am new here, I dont know. So, please advise.

Thx, Ravikanth, Bangalore
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravikanth,

Thanks for the detailed response.

About my user name (off topic :)): yes, it is just a name, like any other name. I can even put my name as anything which is more meaningful like "Thomas", "Bala","Anand" etc. but that does not reveal you anything about my identity, even if I put my real name same thing. From your name I cannot get your identity, I am not sure even if it is real, and I don't care too much about that unless and until I am going to start you some transactions/serious interactions. Posting personal/identity information in any public forum is a foolish thing that anyone ever do (at least to me). Identity theft and misuse is a big headache in the internet world. Spammers are around very much interested to know the details and flood us with spams. We are not sure who are all going to access this website and how they will use the data available here.

I have been using Psf since many years in forums and such internet sites which requires a user name. I don't even remember when I started using that, but still uses :)

Just my thoughts...but, yea meaningful names makes still more sense.

OK, come back to our topic:
    Yes, I can reveal my details to you, not a problem. But not in this forum, I am going to PM you my details. Please do respond. But I suggest you to put the project/property details in this forum if it helpful for every one and which is not very confidential.

thanks,
    psf
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravikanth, I PMd you, please check your inbox. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psf000
    Hi Ravikanth,

Thanks for the detailed response.

About my user name (off topic :)): yes, it is just a name, like any other name. I can even put my name as anything which is more meaningful like "Thomas", "Bala","Anand" etc. but that does not reveal you anything about my identity, even if I put my real name same thing. From your name I cannot get your identity, I am not sure even if it is real, and I don't care too much about that unless and until I am going to start you some transactions/serious interactions. Posting personal/identity information in any public forum is a foolish thing that anyone ever do (at least to me). Identity theft and misuse is a big headache in the internet world. Spammers are around very much interested to know the details and flood us with spams. We are not sure who are all going to access this website and how they will use the data available here.

I have been using Psf since many years in forums and such internet sites which requires a user name. I don't even remember when I started using that, but still uses :)

Just my thoughts...but, yea meaningful names makes still more sense.

OK, come back to our topic:
    Yes, I can reveal my details to you, not a problem. But not in this forum, I am going to PM you my details. Please do respond. But I suggest you to put the project/property details in this forum if it helpful for every one and which is not very confidential.

thanks,
    psf

Hi psf,
    Phew! That was a long message and very educative too. I really didnt think of all those reasons. It really opened my eyes and set me thinking. Thanks for provoking my sleepy brain. I never thought about spammers/identitiy stealers etc. etc. Yes, I will put the info on this forum so that everyone benefits, by getting to know about one particular project I have in my mind, I am trying to create awareness about. Because the pricing they are planning is very competitive with regard to prevailing prices by other builders in the same area.
    Thx
    Ravikanth
    CommentQuote
  • YOU TOO - CHECK YOUR PM

Originally Posted by psf000
    Hi Ravikanth, I PMd you, please check your inbox. Thanks

Hi psf,
    I have replied to your PM by pm-ing you bac. Check your inbox too.
    Thx Ravikanth
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravikant,
    I am also looking for a VILLA Project near ORR-Sarjapur Road or close to WIPRO Corporate Office. Please let me know if you are aware of any good project.
    Thanks, Rama
    CommentQuote
  • VILLA PROJECTS AROUND ELECTRONIC CITY

Rama, What is your budget for the villa you are looking for??

You want an under construction villa or a ready-to move in villa?

In a gated community or non-gated - like in general - private villas you see on streets??

How soon do you want to move in if you want u/construction??

How far/near/radius should it be from Electronic City or Sarjapur Road??

Do you have a budget above 1 crore??

With the above info, I can guide you more specifically.

Ravi Kanth
    CommentQuote
  • Villa Project around Sarajapur Road

Sorry for the late response. I am looking for a land area of 3200+sft with a build up area of 2800+sft in a gated community. I would prefer a community built around ECO/Sustainbility concept. My budget is 1.5Cr and 1.75Cr for a semi furnished house/villa. I would prefer villa but open to semi detached house as well. The project should be with in 500mtrs of Sarjapur Road and with in 10KM from Sarjapur-ORR Road junction.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 2BHK flat.My budget is 25-30lacs and my preference is that it should be in 10km radius from belandur(my offc).
    Preferred location is electronic city, sarjapur road.
    Thnx in adv.
    CommentQuote
  • Electronic City/Whitefield

There are more takes in Electronic City or Whitefield but not much in North Bangalore or around BIAL why?
    CommentQuote
  • I think , this is so because there are more jobs in Whitefield or Electronic City are as compared to North Bangalore.

Between projects in Whitefield and those off Sarjapur Road, which area would give a better return over a 3 to 5 year period in your view friends ? Specifically, Prestige has new projects in both area , that is Park View in Whitefield at 3750 psf and Sunnyside in Sarjapur at 4350 psf. Which would be a better bet in the medium to long term or please suggest other new launch alternatives in either region.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that Ferns developer (Developer of RBR, RBD, Lake shore home etc) have started a pre launch offer for plots in a new project on Sarjapur road 1.5 kms ahead of Dommasandara circle. It is about 9 kms from Wipro corporate office. I understand the pre launch price is Rs 1500-Rs1700 per sq ft. I would like some feedback from the members about the location in terms of future returns and the pricing.

Is this a good project to invest at the above price and feedback on Ferns builders.

Thanks and looking forward for your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in this area...but the rate looks higher than those in that area (normal rates acc to my info is 1000-1200) so it will depend on the location etc...

I dont have much idea of how good is Ferns as a developer and current projects maintenance....

Please share your inputs

Originally Posted by capcool1
    I understand that Ferns developer (Developer of RBR, RBD, Lake shore home etc) have started a pre launch offer for plots in a new project on Sarjapur road 1.5 kms ahead of Dommasandara circle. It is about 9 kms from Wipro corporate office. I understand the pre launch price is Rs 1500-Rs1700 per sq ft. I would like some feedback from the members about the location in terms of future returns and the pricing.

Is this a good project to invest at the above price and feedback on Ferns builders.

Thanks and looking forward for your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • I have some friends staying at Rainbow Drive/ Rainbow Residency and it is a good project with nice roads, clubhouse and more important having many houses in the complex unlike most of other gated community plots which are like jungle after few years of launch.

I am also waiting for some comments from others wrt price in the area and future prospects in terms of price appreciation for investing in this project.

Maybe our friend Ravikanth can dig out some info/ prospects on Ferns Gardenia.

Thanks
    CommentQuote