I see a lot of interest from many of you for apartment projects in/near/around/off Sarjapur Road - any which way from 4 sides - that it should be close to ECity, Marathalli, Whitefield, Sarjapur main Road itself, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala.
I do a lot of research on projects in this area and even compare collect prices from many builders. I am Bangalore based and am a real estate enthusiast. Quit my job in the Middle East, getting fed up after working there for 15 years. Shifted lock, stock and barrel with my family back to my home town Blore. Since 3 years now, I have been only doing Real estate research, tracking and following developments, growth in the city etc. If anyone of you is particularly interested only in Sarjapur Road projects and are based abroad, post your queries here and I will try to answer them, to help you all. I can even email price lists to you if I have them. If I dont have them, I can make efforts to collect them. You just need to ask for specific projects by name.
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rainbow drive is by same builder?

People, please comment on how good/bad is the new location of Fern?

Originally Posted by capcool1
    I have some friends staying at Rainbow Drive/ Rainbow Residency and it is a good project with nice roads, clubhouse and more important having many houses in the complex unlike most of other gated community plots which are like jungle after few years of launch.

I am also waiting for some comments from others wrt price in the area and future prospects in terms of price appreciation for investing in this project.

Maybe our friend Ravikanth can dig out some info/ prospects on Ferns Gardenia.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Rainbow drive is by same builder?

People, please comment on how good/bad is the new location of Fern?

I had been to this place on last saturday, ferns gardenia project has pre launched on Sep 2nd, and the current price quotation is Rs.1750 / sqft. This project is exactly 1.3 km from Sarjapura main road, builder is expecting BMRDA approval after 45days. Builder is planning to develop this project in 3 phases. 1st phase is with 37 acres. This 1.3km Approach from Sarjapura main road to layout is not good. Builder is saying he will lay the tar road till his layout. Looking the builders history and his other projects which are developed in Bangalore, it might be good for the investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the feeback about the builder and other details of the project, at Rs 1750 per sq ft isn't it a bit expensive for the location???
    CommentQuote
  • hi i am looking for a 3 bhk around 1800 sft apt or villa ready to move in or nearing completion please let me know. my budget is upto 1.2

sarjapur near wipro or 5/1o km away from electronic city.

please help me if you know something
    CommentQuote
  • I found a project Saket callipolis but there are approval issues for the project. they are constructing 14 floors and approval is only there for 1st/2nd floor as per the marketing guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Sajapur to Haralur road is getting widened ?

our comments and opinions are very useful, my thanks for you.

I was considering buying a apartment on Haralur road near Birla ready cement mix factory( purva-skywood or Shobha-cinnamon or ND-passion), But i am concerned about its approach road from sarjapur road which is very narrow. I think a year ago, BBMP marked the road for road widening, bit i don’t see any progress. In internet there were discussion that this road widening plan might have been puttoff.

The builder is quoting that the roads will be widened, is this true ? could you please give me more information on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    Hi psf,

I have always wondered why people have a pseudonym like this "psf" etc.

Can you please reveal your identity?? Your name and based in which country, town? That will help to know each other personally and network more passionately with a person than with a "psf".

Chandapur-Anekal road is a massive huge growth area developing fast. Anekal planning authority has sanctioned 375 layouts there as per their website. Most have been only investors there in that area. But over 3000 apartments are coming up there in that area. That is south Bangalore for you. City is expanding till Attibele. That is the border of Bangalore in South. After that, Hosur starts. Means, Tamilnadu starts.

This above C-Anekal road is being widened at this moment into a 300 feet 8 lane road which very few are aware of. It is called the Intermediate Town Ring Road. Rates are fast appreciating in that vicinity. I have a 81 page PDF document research material done by the world famous JONES LANG LA SALLE about the potential in that area, done just recently ini OCT 2010 for HDFC. With the help of this report commissioned by HDFC-VBHC, this VBHC-HDFC dared to go ahead with their 750 apartment complex, bang on this main road itself.If you read this report, you will gain a lot of knowledge about what is happening to Bangalore or god forbidden areas or so called orphaned-localities of Bangalore like C-Anekal road, now rejected by one and all but most-sought-after by one and all, 2 years from now. It is just 7 kms from the world famous Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital. Give me your email id - I will send that report to you.

Now, if you can please reveal name, country, town, I will appreciate it. Then also, please say, you want a plot or a villa plot or a readymade villa itself or a plot to construct a villa?

I can guide you on all. Gated communities especially. If you are looking for apartments, you should wait for Dec Jan when an attractive pre launch offer is likely, from a company I am associated with, as an INVESTOR. This apartment will be just 12 kms from E-CITY. If you want a readymade villa, I have my own brand new unused villa ready to move in, for SALE. My villa is only 10.5 kms from Electronic City.

I can help you in any one of the above, depending on your budget. No commission, no brokerage is charged by me. I just want to help EXPATS, NRIs, uninformed, ignorant because I had none when I was an NRI and I lost 1000s of lovely golden investment opportunities. I only want to have a massive network of a minimum of 10,000 friends - by blogs, email, facebook - whatever. That is why, I want your personal details.

By the way, can we post our personal EMAIL ID and numbers on this blog, in messages here? Will we get banned if we publish them, even though it is only with good intentions we do that? I am new here, I dont know. So, please advise.

Thx, Ravikanth, Bangalore

Hi Ravikanth Ji,

Regards,
    realtyCasanova
    CommentQuote
  • plots -sarjapur road

Dear ravikanth.
    it seems to me that iam lucky 2 find someone from whom i can get reliable information.iam interested in buying a plot ,just for investment purpose.Iam interested in buying ayushmanbhav laout.What is ur opinion.If Its not good what r the other optons.pls let me know I will very much thankful 2 u.Presently iam working %Riyadh

Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    I see a lot of interest from many of you for apartment projects in/near/around/off Sarjapur Road - any which way from 4 sides - that it should be close to ECity, Marathalli, Whitefield, Sarjapur main Road itself, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala.
    I do a lot of research on projects in this area and even compare collect prices from many builders. I am Bangalore based and am a real estate enthusiast. Quit my job in the Middle East, getting fed up after working there for 15 years. Shifted lock, stock and barrel with my family back to my home town Blore. Since 3 years now, I have been only doing Real estate research, tracking and following developments, growth in the city etc. If anyone of you is particularly interested only in Sarjapur Road projects and are based abroad, post your queries here and I will try to answer them, to help you all. I can even email price lists to you if I have them. If I dont have them, I can make efforts to collect them. You just need to ask for specific projects by name.
    CommentQuote
  • why cant you simply put it in the forum instead of waiting for people to ask you the details.
    if u really want to give details please show some character and post it on the forum so that it can help all of them.we all know that all over sarjapura rd the place will develop so dont start your gyann on the area.if you are looking for a professional fees then mention it as well - it will help the forum folks and not treat you like a free bee
    CommentQuote
  • Options in Sarjapur Area

Hi Ravikanth

Thanks for your informative posts.

How do you rate the new launch Shobha Habitech 4700 bsp

Could you advise good under construction projects around Sarjapur area?

I am looking for 3/4bhk flat.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • If you ask Ranikanth he will guide you to buy in MJ Astylene.
    About Harlur road, yes its going to be widened. BBMP had issued notices and the people in the Haralur Village have brought the stay order. So we don't know when it will be widened. Some of the new projects in this road have left enough space and built their apartments. for example Ozone evergreen, residenza, Srinivasa ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ark2011
    Hi Ravikanth

Thanks for your informative posts.

How do you rate the new launch Shobha Habitech 4700 bsp

Could you advise good under construction projects around Sarjapur area?

I am looking for 3/4bhk flat.

Thanks

Dear friends,

Pls take time to visit some other forums where some one has been doling out his free advices before his trade secrets were found out.....
    One more information for u guys is that Anekal town or nearby area is NOT sarjapur road...so if you are sitting in Middle East and have lot of money..pls visit the site before making a deal from the comfort of your home /office....

Real Estate CAN NOT be bought online....and check the credentials of those who offer free advices before thanking them and falling in traps....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drrdkk
    Dear ravikanth.
    it seems to me that iam lucky 2 find someone from whom i can get reliable information.iam interested in buying a plot ,just for investment purpose.Iam interested in buying ayushmanbhav laout.What is ur opinion.If Its not good what r the other optons.pls let me know I will very much thankful 2 u.Presently iam working %Riyadh

Dear friends,

Pls take time to visit some other forums where some one has been doling out his free advices before his trade secrets were found out.....
    One more information for u guys is that Anekal town or nearby area is NOT sarjapur road...so if you are sitting in Middle East and have lot of money..pls visit the site before making a deal from the comfort of your home /office....

Real Estate CAN NOT be bought online....and check the credentials of those who offer free advices before thanking them and falling in traps....
    CommentQuote
  • Pankajiaf,
    There is no doubt Ravikanth is advertising for some properties. On same note he was providing some valuable information too. So there is both good and bad. People whoever thanked him are taking good part of it.
    I believe followers of this forum are smart enough to evaluate all pros and cons before making the big decision, regardless which ever part of the world they are located. If they have followed him blindly MJ Astyllen would have sold out by this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Pavillion on Outer ring road by SJRPrimecorp

Is Pavillion on Outer ring road by SJRPrimecorp a good investment? SjrPrimecorp dont have projects earliers the are quite new in business. Also, its on main road so teh disturbance caused?
    How would you rate SJRprimecorp another project named Vogue in EPIP Zone, whitefield against Pavillon by the same company on Outer ring road, in terms of price appreciation in next 5 years, easy possibilty to re-sell, area etc?

Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    CommentQuote