I see a lot of interest from many of you for apartment projects in/near/around/off Sarjapur Road - any which way from 4 sides - that it should be close to ECity, Marathalli, Whitefield, Sarjapur main Road itself, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala.
I do a lot of research on projects in this area and even compare collect prices from many builders. I am Bangalore based and am a real estate enthusiast. Quit my job in the Middle East, getting fed up after working there for 15 years. Shifted lock, stock and barrel with my family back to my home town Blore. Since 3 years now, I have been only doing Real estate research, tracking and following developments, growth in the city etc. If anyone of you is particularly interested only in Sarjapur Road projects and are based abroad, post your queries here and I will try to answer them, to help you all. I can even email price lists to you if I have them. If I dont have them, I can make efforts to collect them. You just need to ask for specific projects by name.
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone invested in SLN City near Big Banyan Tree in Bidadi? What are the going rates and reliability of the developer (Layout Krishnappa)?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I need information about villa projects between whitefield and sarjapur road.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Does anybody have an idea about Mana Jardin Project on Sarjapur road, near Wipro Corporate office? How is this project? Anybody booked in this?
    CommentQuote
  • Foral Woods BMRDA approved Villas near Sarjapur

Hi Ravi

Can you guide me about the Foral Woods-BMRDA approved Villas near Sarjapur, is it worth for investment and for living as well

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys...even i am planning for a Apartment in Bangalore and i did little bit of research on this... I found two or three projects interesting and Sarandevelopers was relatively better for my needs, it has nice amenities too and i got to know this through one of my friends...after all we are buying apartments once in life time so lets go for the best...
    CommentQuote
  • muralinagara Could you please post what all projects looked good to you and where are you finally booking . I am also searching for a 3 bhk on sarjapur road
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one know abt Kristal Campus in Sarjapur road??
    CommentQuote
  • donot trust Kristal builder,, they are worst

Hi Friends

Kristal builders are worst
    donot trust them
    Looks like some one from their marketing team posting ADs indirectly about their projects in this forum.. please be careful.

Originally Posted by rv007online
    Does any one know abt Kristal Campus in Sarjapur road??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone provide some info about tne msr dew drop project on sarjarpur road. This is the first
    project by this builders.. need some inputs on quality, reliabilty and rate.

Also info on any gud project in that area will be helpful
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunilkumar78
    I found a project Saket callipolis but there are approval issues for the project. they are constructing 14 floors and approval is only there for 1st/2nd floor as per the marketing guy.

Hello,

I have purchased a flat with Saket Callipolis. Saket is a Hyderabad based reputed builder and its his first project in Bangalore.

Also regarding the approvers, the papers are clean. I have also processed the loan with SBI and if your aware SBI does not approve any loan if papers are not clean.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I booked in VARS Parkwood - behind wipro corp. office in doddakannelli village a year ago. I guess now it is 3400+/sqft but still good deal.. and staying as rent in the same builder apartment and found quality wise its good..
    CommentQuote
  • Psanani, How is the experience wirh VARS parkwood so far ?

Any inputs that may be helpful, If I am going ahead with them ?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • @rkarthikkn,
    I visited site 3 weeks back and looks a little behind the schedule considering Aug 2014 as delivery. Hopefully they will cover up later.
    Builder is small reputed but not in A category. although construction wise it is good since I'm staying in their other apt. So far no any bad experience and they were ready to change interiors when they start painting wall, flooring, windows work etc. Lets see how it goes then...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psangani
    @rkarthikkn,
    I visited site 3 weeks back and looks a little behind the schedule considering Aug 2014 as delivery. Hopefully they will cover up later.
    Builder is small reputed but not in A category. although construction wise it is good since I'm staying in their other apt. So far no any bad experience and they were ready to change interiors when they start painting wall, flooring, windows work etc. Lets see how it goes then...

Hi Psangani - are you not getting similar RTM flats in Vars in the phase that are already occupies? Are they too high priced?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Could you please share your views about Aryan Fountain Square on Sarjapur-Attibele Road?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote