I see a lot of interest from many of you for apartment projects in/near/around/off Sarjapur Road - any which way from 4 sides - that it should be close to ECity, Marathalli, Whitefield, Sarjapur main Road itself, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala.
I do a lot of research on projects in this area and even compare collect prices from many builders. I am Bangalore based and am a real estate enthusiast. Quit my job in the Middle East, getting fed up after working there for 15 years. Shifted lock, stock and barrel with my family back to my home town Blore. Since 3 years now, I have been only doing Real estate research, tracking and following developments, growth in the city etc. If anyone of you is particularly interested only in Sarjapur Road projects and are based abroad, post your queries here and I will try to answer them, to help you all. I can even email price lists to you if I have them. If I dont have them, I can make efforts to collect them. You just need to ask for specific projects by name.
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pooja Pari
    Not sure about Vars. I think there are many builders with new projects in Sarjapur Road. Go for a site visit and see if you like it and then visit owner forums where people who already own a flat there.

Thanks for the input pooja pari, currently I am looking for a flat which is close to completion. Most projects on sarjapur road are either in initial stage or ready to occupy. Vars parkwood is supposed to be completed in another 3 to 4 months. I visited saket calipolis, but they have over priced their project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unnikrishnan
    Thanks for the input pooja pari, currently I am looking for a flat which is close to completion. Most projects on sarjapur road are either in initial stage or ready to occupy. Vars parkwood is supposed to be completed in another 3 to 4 months. I visited saket calipolis, but they have over priced their project.

Hi UnniKrishnan! Projects close to completion tend to be overpriced IMO. You try the Sowparnika Project near Sarajpur Road I guess, see if you like it. Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! Whitefield and Sarjapur are two entirely different places and are quite distant from one another. Are you looking buying 2 flats/villas? Got confused!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pooja Pari
    Hi! Whitefield and Sarjapur are two entirely different places and are quite distant from one another. Are you looking buying 2 flats/villas? Got confused!

I am looking for an apartment near Sarjapur road which is close to completion. I had finalized few projects but not able to take the final call.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Unnikrishnan,

I am also looking for a ready to move in Sarjapur road area. Could you please let me know which ones you consider good or have finalized?
    CommentQuote
  • can you please mail me this report ? I am interested in this area for plots/villa.
    CommentQuote