I am looking for residential plot/villa in Bangalore. Have come across many..from websites..but I am not sure which is good etc.
Please let me know if you know any good ongoing project, good in the sense basically good location, near to City (need not be very close), somewhat good builders etc.

Also if you can, let me know about below places. As I saw many projects are from there..

1. Near Electronic city - near Narayana Hrudayalaya - I found one here (in fact many), is it a good place? far from city?
2. Sarjapur road - I found many projects are coming here, what about this place?
3. Anekal/Atibele road..or near Anekal ... how about this places?
4. Thanisandra - is it a good place?

thanks in advance,
psf
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vmn242018;,

The area you have marked is filled with under construction projects, so you have to search on the web and visit. The price quoted is not the final one so bargain hard.Most are within your budget. Beware of the PRR which is likely to bisect one project and one against which SEIAA filed a suit for constructing without environment clearance.

The area you have selected is good from all angles self use or rent or sell. Selling may prove to be difficult for some years or many years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rambler
    vmn242018;,

The area you have marked is filled with under construction projects, so you have to search on the web and visit. The price quoted is not the final one so bargain hard.Most are within your budget. Beware of the PRR which is likely to bisect one project and one against which SEIAA filed a suit for constructing without environment clearance.

The area you have selected is good from all angles self use or rent or sell. Selling may prove to be difficult for some years or many years.

Thanks Rambler

PRR- ?
    My plan is to buy pre-launch or under-construction project to be delivered by 2018-2019. By that time, I can expect some price appreciation ( due to improvement in infrastructure) equivalent to opportunity cost (lost interest amount). If the project will be delivered by 2018 and if I rent it out for next 2 years- I hope this can be termed as long term- which is unpredictable but I presume, I will not end up in loss- OVERALL.
    CommentQuote