Hi Forum,
I am interested in buying a house to live in. I was shocked to see the prices of apartments even from low-end builders coming even in far areas. I feel its better to push limits by 5-8 lac and get a villa instead, if possible.

Need your suggestions on possible villa options available for around 35-40 lacs. I am open to areas around Electronic City, ORR, Sarjapur Road , Whitefield or Old-Madras Road.

Also would love to hear your comments on any good apartments in the ORR or EC which cost below 30 lacs.

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am interested in buying a villa in a decent area with near by IT Hub. which areas are better. My budget is 80-90 L.

What are different options?
    CommentQuote
  • Due to this extensive growth of the population there has been a boom in the real estate activity in Bangalore. Each and every day there are more people who are seeking to invest in real estate either as an independent houses, land, independent houses, or villas. Among all these types, the villa culture is the new trend in Bangalore as well all over the India. A few years back people were preferring apartments due to the fact it comes with a complete set of amenities. Currently, the villas can also be furnished with a similar set of amenities. Also, the builders have realized that the users are asking for different kinds of villas along with such amenities.
    CommentQuote