Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi Padmaja
Can you tell me the poin tof contact and if they have launched it
Last time i checked a couple of days back they said they are still contemplating launching it in NOvember .. but havenot heard henceforthCommentQuote0Flag
- phase 1 was sold out very quickly, let us know when phase 2 is going to launch.
any idea how far is it from wipro corporate office..?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is about 10.5 Km from Wipro corporate office, about 2.0 Km from Dommasandra circle. They were supposed to launch the 2nd Phase by 1st week of November. I have no idea if Rs 2000 Per sq ft is good price for that area...CommentQuote0Flag
- Its definitely pricey
One of my frnds have bought at a better location at 1300 psfCommentQuote0Flag
- I called their office, it takes another 15-20 days to launch it seems. Vakil which is around 8-10 km from wipro is in the range of Rs 1700-2300 / Sq Ft,but its fully developed, 2000 for ferns seems to be higher...!CommentQuote0Flag
- Agreed that at Rs 2000 per sq ft (if this info is correct), Ferns Gardenia is quite expensive compared to other layouts in the vicinity. I am not sure of Vakil, but the facilities and layouts made by Ferns is very good. RBD, RBR and other Ferns projects in the ORR are testimony for it. I am not sure about other developers, and sometimes they promise a lot and after a few years the layout resembles a jungle with no development and property maintenance. Everything goes Kaput,,, and all hard earned money goes down the drain as you cannot even build a house with no one in the vicinity.
I think Ferns is better in this respect. Last I heard they sold the 1st Phase for Rs 1750 per sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks all for the inputs.
1. I called Fern's office. They told that it will be launched sometime in Nov, price 2000. Was not really happy with the person who spoke. He was in great hurry, not answering all my questions. If any of you know any sales person from Ferns, pls pass on the contact no.
2. I'm not fr B'lore. One friend who worked in B'lore for sometime says that Wipro corporate office Sarjapur is the technical end of city. There is nothing other than fields beyond this point. So is it actually worth investing 10kms after wipro office for this price? what's the scope of growth in this road? heard that there will be a road connecting to White fields closer to this venture. Is this happening? are there any resedential/commercial/SEZs coming up in this area?
- 2000 seems high premium for the area.
Every good developer, who has made money for investors in past, charges 200 - 300 rupees premium. The problem with investing in a very high premium plot is it will very difficult to sell the same. One gets peace of mind, but if one wants to sell in 2 or 3 years not going to happen.
One should only be looking to pay 200 or 300 premium than current rates in area.CommentQuote0Flag
- So, whats the current rate in the area?
If ph-1 was sold at 1750, its 250 premium over that price...CommentQuote0Flag
- Whatever, But i think 10 Kms from Wipro Corporate office and charges at 2000/sqft is high and expensive No matter after 5 years the area would have been developed. In respect to this the CA belt is very goodCommentQuote0Flag
- I understand that Ferns Gardenia 1st Phase has been approved. 2nd Phase approval will be coming in next 15-20 days, after which 2nd phase plots will be launched.CommentQuote0Flag
- land vs apt
To answer the basic question- by Padmaja- of land vs apartment. Land appreciates faster and the return on capital investment is better in case of land.
People buy apartments for rental income but that is really bad nowadays considering the prevailing interest rates.
I have been to a few Ferns Layouts for functions. Their facilities are extremely good and they do a good job on the layout maintenance and upkeep. They are more expensive than other builders but they are far ahead in the quality of infrastructure and it pays off when you sell.
If you have noticed, there are no ads for their launches, which means people buy only on word of mouth.
It would make sense to go for the Ferns site, although I am not sure on the rates.CommentQuote0Flag
- Somashekar I will agree with you. Although you may end up paying more, the layout is well maintained and infrastucture is much better compared to most of the developers selling plots.CommentQuote0Flag
- how far it from MG Road/Majestic
How far it from MG Road.Majestic. After 5/10 years what will happen, who knows. Anyway 2000 isn't a high price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Very costly
Land around is available for 1300 psfCommentQuote0Flag