Sort by :
Filter by :
- It is safe for investment provided you are ready to take the risk. Builders may say that govt will collect the betterment charges in the next 6 months, but dont expect that. BBMP will not collect BB charges for non DC converted sites. Cavery water and drainage is another question. BWSSB may provide these facilities, but it may take years because these are not the only areas awaiting their blessing.
In terms of appreciation, it is good. Two years back an independant house in 1200 sqft land was just 30 lakhs there, now it is between 40 and 50. Rates are more in areas close to the TC palya main road, and lesser when it is far from the main road.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks for the reply Sanos,
- I read this too in below link.
what is your view on this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Good if the bill is passed and they collect the betterment charges. But these type of articles were on paper since 2007, nothing turned out as a bill. . Govt must somehow regularize these properties, they have no other go. But just like akrama sakrama it may take years. In my opinion, dont bother about betterment charges. The main issue can be getting a property loan from a bank.CommentQuote0Flag
- i agree with you here, nationalized banks are not giving loans for no DC conversion sites as per RBI policy, but housing finances like DHFL, Tatas, indiabulls are still giving in these areas for this kind of sites as per the info i had.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sweetyankitahi,
i am looking for independent home in East bangalore either in 30*40/30*50 site,(cannot afford an independent villa which are more than a crore) but all agents show me the homes in/around Ramamurthynagar/TC palya/NRI layout. But those houses wont be having DC conversion,A khata,approved building sanction plan.Still many of my friends bought in that area, Can someone suggest is it a nice area to invest money on home without all these approvals??
don't confuse with these approvals if you want A khata,approved sites & building in these area i can help you out please contact to 9900732454(palani)CommentQuote0Flag
- Purchased a house in TC palya
how are you guys!!!
during early 2012 itself, i have purchased an independent house 30*50 3BHK with borewell B-Khata only ground floor constructed in TC palya road(for 50lakhs), because i was shown lot of houses over there by agents.Though i am not very happy with the location, thinking it will be just 10-11kms to ITPL/Bigbazaar signal and will improve in facilities. As my builder is not used super quality material, but its ok kind of.
My house comes 3-4kms to Ring road Ramamurthy nagar signal, less that 2 kms to Garden city college signal on OMR.
As Anandapura on TC palya road looks village a year back, i seen lot of change on that Road, new shopping complexes, andhra style restaurants, browsing cafes, vegetable markets, optical vision centers, increased BMTC bus frenquency,juice centers coming up except hospitals...
Also, the area become more crowded now and observed lot of appreciation in that area.
Now with my 50lakhs i cant get a 1500 sqft land only, forget about the building..
Recent Akrama Sakrama announcement by Govt wont applicable to my house to get A-Khata, as its constructed after the date what they mentioned..
i am happy as of now, we have moved there with my family staying there since a year and half...no problems seen.CommentQuote2Flag
- how did you manage to get a home loan?
i am happy and encouraged by your words above as i am planning to buy a property and build a house in nri layout phase 2.
But as it is not DC converted and having a a khata, getting a home loan is difficult . do you have some ideas on this?
- I was looking for houses and spent one-two month in searching property, finalizing and then running around the banks.
most of these properties are poor in terms of documentation and doesnt get a loan at home loan rates.CommentQuote0Flag