Looking 3 bhk apartment range 35 to 60 lakhs

Last updated: March 6 2012
11 | Posts
2991 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking 3 bhk apartment range 35 to 60 lakhs

Can some one please suggest some goog location/project and builder near by Sarjapur Road or Kanakpura Road.. I am looking 3 BHK apartment in the range of 35 to 60 lakhs. it would be great if any school close by.

Thanks

Re : Looking 3 bhk apartment range 35 to 60 lakhs

any feedback?

Comment

try for kanakpura road:- brigade meadows

Comment

A new project 200 meters from School

A new project is pre-launched just 300 meters walking distance away from Sophia Residential School (Notre Dame School). Project is off Sarjapur Road. 3 bhk apartments under 45 lacs.
        Atleast 7-8 more reputed schools are around, in a 8-10 km radius from this project. Total Mall is just 4 kms away from this project.

Comment

Ravi, which project is that? can u pelase let us know. Thanks!

Comment

Boss, go to sulekha.com
            Here, u will find the search bar which says, "search for local listings, classifieds, deals..."
            Type "Astyllen" here and search. In the results page, click on MJ Lifestyle Astyllen Floor Plans.
            On clicking, U will find 9 more buttons with all details about the project including price list etc.
            Though they say 1320 sq.ft. BUA is the largest flat they have in Astyllen in that list there, they actually have 1593 sft BUA 3 bhk as the biggest flat in reality, though very few in quantity. Most of these 1593 sft BUA are sold out. Hence they have not mentioned it in the list there. If u are lucky, u may get one big size 1593 sft BUA 3 bhk, if u insist and ask.
            Totally, there are 120 units of 3 bhk, only 40 units of 2 bhk. Totally in the project, only 160 units. 60 units are sold out. Some of the best 1593 sft BUA 3 bhk are all sold out. Project is starting/launching next month. Now, pre-launch is on-going. It will have BDA approval.

Comment

oh okay..so that is the one (ur favourite) thx for the post... will visit this project soon..

Comment

can you please tell me how is the "brigade meadows" project in terms of school and also the accessing the electronic city and other major areas of city. Your input is highly appreciatable.

Comment

Hi,

I've not much info on brigade meadows near by schools but one more project i found is very good located off. sarjapur road called vars pakwood..quoted pre launch 2800 psqft for my friends. i think they now increased to 3200.

Many of my friends already booked flats there (builders yet to get BBMP approvals for constructions.) I checked and the lcoation, floor plans, sites is very good in terms of investment as well as for to stay life long..its just adj to adarsh palm.

Comment

Thanks!!!
                    Do you have any link of vars pakwood, please?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X