Hi Everyone,

I have been searching for apartments in and around Whitefield, Marathalli and Sarjapur Road.

Recently, I came across Varthur location which has good accessibility for all these three locations. I also got to know that there are upcoming projects in this location. Adarsh developers have land bank of 150 acres, Mantri, Sobha also have similar land bank in this region.

Well known brand among Bangloreans, Chaitanya Homes are coming up with villa project in this location. The good thing about this location is Water. Currently, when I enquired few projects about the availability of water, the water is available at 100 - 200 ft. It can also be due to the closer proximity of Varthur Lake in this region.

What do you suggest, is it really worth investing in any one of the projects in this location? Please share your thoughts on it
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi...I invested in SARJAPUR village ..Everyday I used to travel to ITPL via VARTHUR....Already near GUNJUR village lots of properties are in under constuction...PRESTIGE is going to launch soon..Only it lacks in commercial space like malls ..of course forum value mall is close by...Apart from that VARTHUR road is not really good to drive in peak timings ....Surely land appreciation will be there within the span 2 to 3 years ...
    CommentQuote
  • When is Chaitanya launching. I saw huge wall boundary from Varthur road. I suppose that's Chaitnaya? Are you referring to Prestige Summerfields?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indhunatraj
    Hi...I invested in SARJAPUR village ..Everyday I used to travel to ITPL via VARTHUR....Already near GUNJUR village lots of properties are in under constuction...PRESTIGE is going to launch soon..Only it lacks in commercial space like malls ..of course forum value mall is close by...Apart from that VARTHUR road is not really good to drive in peak timings ....Surely land appreciation will be there within the span 2 to 3 years ...

with all those projects a new varthur -whitefield road should be envisaged.. connectivity to whitefield via varthur during peak hours is one big pain!
    CommentQuote
  • dear moderator why do you keep popping warning messages at me? Is trying to revive old threads is a crime? especially when it affects investors?
    CommentQuote