Hello

Solaris a new project under pre launch offer on Bannerghatta road (gottigere)....They are quoting 4500 PSqft (for first 25 customers 4000)...With 4000 the cost of 2BHK is gng to 61 Lakh....
Hi Seniors do u think it is worth investing in such a costly 2 BHK (Approx 1260 sqft)
Possession after 3-4 yrs
Actual Launching in 2nd week of March
Details available on website
www.solarisbangalore.com
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anybody seen or idea on this project ....is it worth buying 4000 psqft
    If anybody interested pls ping me we can try to do the group booking
    Builder already ready for 3900 now
    CommentQuote
  • They are not ready to negotiate below 3900....SO I do not have any hope....If you guys get something below in solaris kindly let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Website not working

Website is down. Seems they dont have money to host it.
    CommentQuote
  • Website is down, now office is all vacant and looks haunted. I dont know wht exactly happened there. I wish All the BEST to buyers who have invested there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homelandline
    Website is down, now office is all vacant and looks haunted. I dont know wht exactly happened there. I wish All the BEST to buyers who have invested there.
    exactly. Nothing s there other than those billboards
    CommentQuote
  • it may become foolish dicision to invest to non recognised builders like solaris they dont have standared website.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually @anand2011 has posted wrong website
    correct one is www.solarisbangalore.com
    It is working fine.......i am planning to buy a 2 bhk flat there. Anybody else interested in this project we can talk with them together. I find this project interesting.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • satv20161 years ago
      hi

Did you book the apartment? Thanks

Regards,
      Satish
  • Hi I'm planning to buy a property in this society

But no aware on the builder

Can anyone please share some information on the reliability n Quilty front of this builder???

Can we trust??

Should I go with PRESTIGE or this builder where the price difference between the both is 10lakh!!!
    CommentQuote