Hi.. I have come across a new apartment through one of my friends, who has already booked a flat in Antiquity launched by Subham Developers coming up with 132 flats with 12 floors which is very close to ITPL (7 Kms) and is located at Budigere Main Road on State Highway 35 near(Decathlon).

This area is full of apartments/villas by reputed builders( Nitesh/Puravankara/Brigade/Shobha/ Mahaveer/Sumadhura). And this apartment is right Opposite side to Decathlon and next to Nitesh Estates. I guess areawise this partment is in very good location and is also very convinient to access all prominent locations (ITPL/kr puram/Restaurents/Malls..)

Now they are offering flats as their Pre-Launch offer @3800 psf (Reg and charges etc...). This offer seems to good given it is in this location.

Coming to the builder (Subham), they currently have about 4 projects and all of them are relativey doing OK in market (surprisingly!!)

All the above points were just my friend opinion about this project. Now, I am confused about booking a flat here or not. If any of you come across this project or have some time to look at this project, Please share your valuable thoughts.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Much nearer ITPL you get ready flats at that rate. Why do you want to go for pre-launch?
    CommentQuote
  • Consider the developments in cities. Always the main roads become the target for widening or metro or something. You have to think of its impact on your building.In comparison residential areas are much safer, not as noisy as main roads, less dusty etc.Moreover you get all the day-to-day needs in residential areas.
    CommentQuote
  • I have similar requirements ie high rise and near or just off the main road, but at 3800 for prelaunch is quite a strech for the area.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • promitb3 years ago
      @kv1234, if you can please send the brochure. i would really like to take a look even though i am not sure if this will work for me given the pricing
  • Prestige resale might be a bit better than new pre imho launch here as overall pricing will work out to be the same.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kv12343 years ago
      Resale Might be not good for me , may be i will have a look that also, amenities wise both are same may be i will have a look, in pre launches we can design our home thats why i am looking in pre launch properties.
  • I didnt mean to presume that resale woukd work better for all:) buying a early stage flat does give a whole lot of advantage in terms od avaialblity for the floor n floor plan options too.

Best of luck :)
    CommentQuote