Sort by :
Filter by :
- Much nearer ITPL you get ready flats at that rate. Why do you want to go for pre-launch?CommentQuote0Flag
- Consider the developments in cities. Always the main roads become the target for widening or metro or something. You have to think of its impact on your building.In comparison residential areas are much safer, not as noisy as main roads, less dusty etc.Moreover you get all the day-to-day needs in residential areas.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have similar requirements ie high rise and near or just off the main road, but at 3800 for prelaunch is quite a strech for the area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Prestige resale might be a bit better than new pre imho launch here as overall pricing will work out to be the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- I didnt mean to presume that resale woukd work better for all:) buying a early stage flat does give a whole lot of advantage in terms od avaialblity for the floor n floor plan options too.
Best of luck :)CommentQuote0Flag