have booked there and am in touch with another guy who has booked.
if anyone else has booked, would be good to get in touch and form a group

update: got in touch with some folks who have there own group. so will be joining them.
if anyone else has booked and would like to get in touch, you can still pm me.
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can you share contact number ? we are thinking of booking
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cotshw
    can you share contact number ? we are thinking of booking

Will pm u
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • saha.a2 years ago
      Hi I have recently booked in myhna. PLease can you add me in the wattsapp group.
  • Has anyone booked any flats yet in Mynha Mapple? If yes, could you please share your contact number or any buyers group if there any? I am almost finalizing to book one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi promitb, please let me know if you already have a group formed. I am also interested to join. I am planning to book there this week.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • promitb3 years ago
      We hv a group formed. Pm me ur contac with flat no t n i will fwd the group admin no
  • Hi promitb, Sabirhus

please connect me with any group formed. I have finalised an apartment there but need some reference. Thanks for your help in advance. Much appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phaalto
    Hi promitb, Sabirhus

please connect me with any group formed. I have finalised an apartment there but need some reference. Thanks for your help in advance. Much appreciated

replied to your pm
    CommentQuote
  • How is the property in terms of legal clearance? Also, is there any risk involved taking into consideration that this builder is pretty new?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am planning to consider this property. Can anyone share experience and if they have been facing any issues after booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Promit, please pm me your contact details. I am planning to buy one property in Myhna Maple
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • promitb2 years ago
      pmed you my contact
  • I have recently booked in Myhna Maple. I would like to be included in the wattsapp group, if any. Please include me. I think it will be nice that we can know each other even before we get the occupancy.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Hi Admin, I have recently booked a flat in Myhna Maple.Please add me in this group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashr
    Hi Admin, I have recently booked a flat in Myhna Maple.Please add me in this group.

IREF Moderators/Admin's don't facilitate social grouping . It is done solely by the members of the forum and can be done through finding the Admin of the Social Group (which would be one of the members ) & then sending him a PM (Private Message) . The PM facility gets activated after the completion of 10+ meaningful posts . Please remember that random posts/spam posts made only to complete 10+ posts will be deleted & concerned member may get infracted or suspended .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I have a Flat in Myhna Maple.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rajiv.jaiswal071 years ago
      Hi...i am planning to book a flat in mynah maple...pls add to the whatsapp group if any...i can give my whatsapp number
  • Hi, I booked in Myna Maple too. Don't know how to PM. Pls ping me. I will send my number to add.
    CommentQuote