Sort by :
Filter by :
- Plot in Yelahanka, North Bangalore
I have land in Yelahanka 10300 sq.ft. high growth potential free zone convertion possible.new elevated express high way and high speed rail link corridors are nearby. exchange with any Indira Nagar plot.
- Bangalore North did any of you buy a plot
Did any of you buy a plot in north Bangalore. I am thinking of buying a plot in less than 7l or 8l or if villa around 30 L.
Please share or PM me your experiences/details.
Thank you so much.
- Plot north bangalore- Hebbal, Yelahanka, Jakkur, vidyaranyapura
Friends, I live in hebbal area. I am looking for a 1200 sqft residential loanable plot for construction of house for own use, with clear titles (I know clear titles in Bangalore is hard to find), preferably loan from SBI. I prefer it from a bbmp approved society with basic amenities such as water, drainage and roads. please help if u have come across such property in the areas I mentioned. ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- Plot in north bangalore, Yelahanka, Jakkur
Any one have any idea of what would be the land prices on Bellary Road from Hebbal to Bangalore International Airport 2/3 kms inside on each side?. What are the prospects for these areas. Hebbal - Yelahanka may be an upper rate, Yelahanka - Airport may be another rate.
- Residential plot around hebbal, yelahanka, jakkur, vidyaranyapura- CLOSED
Is investing in Ozone Urbana Plot a good idea?
Its not only as an investment but I also plan to build a home and stay there in the future.
I have visited the place and phase 1(plots) is complete. The amenities promised are amazing and the developments around the airport also promising.
Will there be issues due to the extreme closeness to the Airport? Noise is okay as we might get used to it. Also once the other properties come up, the noise should reduce.
Also i have heard that there is a problem of water availability in this belt?
I am looking forward to invest in North Bangalore, please suggest some other projects(plots only) which are viable (less than 2500 psf) and are close to the airport.CommentQuote0Flag
- You can consider Utopia. It is a closely guarded community consisting of plot owners from IT and aviation industry. It has a fully functional club house by the name Olde Bangalore as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- Check out Bhartiya City launched near Hebbal. 25 km inside the city compared to Ozone Urbana.CommentQuote0Flag
- but bharatiya city doesn't have plots..CommentQuote0Flag
- Plots are also available in Sobha Lifestyle & Prestige golfshireCommentQuote0Flag
- amzindian: Any idea, what is the price in utopia?CommentQuote0Flag
- @Aadiash I don't know the current price but I expect it to be below Rs.2500/-
It would be nice to get the true plot rates in the various layouts in North Bangalore (near NH7 close to BIAL)
a) Ozone Urbana
b) Swiss Town/Hollywood Town
d) Rashi Orchards
e) Tulip Gardens
f) Retreat (if plot only available)
g) Raheja Jade Garden
h) Prestige Green fields
i) Sobha LifestyleCommentQuote0Flag
- I enquired the price details for utopia, the builder is ready for final rate of 2000 rupees. He is having only large dimension sites ranging from 3500 to 5000 sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am planning to buy 1200 sq ft at ozone urbana for investment time frame 5 years.Is it worth to buy now.They are quoting at 3390 psf with negotiable.At what price i should bargainCommentQuote0Flag
During jan first week they were quoting 3000 per sq feet.
So may be try for that price because nothing has changed in that place in past 3 mnths.And that price is too high.