Last updated: March 23 2013
17 | Posts
7893 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots in North Bangalore- Hebbal, Yelahanka, Jakkur, vidyaranyapura

Hello friends,
    I am looking at buying a plot as an investment in a developed township. Regency Canterbury castles sounds attractive. Any ideas on the same?
    Price quoted: 900 per sft west, 1000 per sft east
    bmrda status : approved

Please indicate what you think about this builder.
    Thanks

Re : Plots in North Bangalore- Hebbal, Yelahanka, Jakkur, vidyaranyapura

Plot in Yelahanka, North Bangalore

I have land in Yelahanka 10300 sq.ft. high growth potential free zone convertion possible.new elevated express high way and high speed rail link corridors are nearby. exchange with any Indira Nagar plot.

thanks
    mkp

Comment

Bangalore North did any of you buy a plot

Hello Pals,

Did any of you buy a plot in north Bangalore. I am thinking of buying a plot in less than 7l or 8l or if villa around 30 L.

Please share or PM me your experiences/details.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
      Naga

Comment

Plot north bangalore- Hebbal, Yelahanka, Jakkur, vidyaranyapura

Friends, I live in hebbal area. I am looking for a 1200 sqft residential loanable plot for construction of house for own use, with clear titles (I know clear titles in Bangalore is hard to find), preferably loan from SBI. I prefer it from a bbmp approved society with basic amenities such as water, drainage and roads. please help if u have come across such property in the areas I mentioned. Thanks
        Last edited August 3 2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Plot in north bangalore, Yelahanka, Jakkur

Hi All,

Any one have any idea of what would be the land prices on Bellary Road from Hebbal to Bangalore International Airport 2/3 kms inside on each side?. What are the prospects for these areas. Hebbal - Yelahanka may be an upper rate, Yelahanka - Airport may be another rate.

Cheers
          Last edited August 3 2014, 08:06 PM.
          mkp

Comment

Residential plot around hebbal, yelahanka, jakkur, vidyaranyapura- CLOSED

Is investing in Ozone Urbana Plot a good idea?
            Its not only as an investment but I also plan to build a home and stay there in the future.

I have visited the place and phase 1(plots) is complete. The amenities promised are amazing and the developments around the airport also promising.

Will there be issues due to the extreme closeness to the Airport? Noise is okay as we might get used to it. Also once the other properties come up, the noise should reduce.

Also i have heard that there is a problem of water availability in this belt?
            Please suggest.

I am looking forward to invest in North Bangalore, please suggest some other projects(plots only) which are viable (less than 2500 psf) and are close to the airport.

Comment

You can consider Utopia. It is a closely guarded community consisting of plot owners from IT and aviation industry. It has a fully functional club house by the name Olde Bangalore as well.

Comment

Check out Bhartiya City launched near Hebbal. 25 km inside the city compared to Ozone Urbana.

Comment

but bharatiya city doesn't have plots..

Comment

Plots are also available in Sobha Lifestyle & Prestige golfshire

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X