NorthGate properties

Last updated: February 16 2017
1 | Posts
357 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorthGate properties

I have purchased flat from Northgate properties in Immadihalli on Mayura bakery lane. Registration completed on 23rd January 2017. Builder (Balaji) promised to handover flat in 1 week post woodwork completion. Two days ago, landowners (Manjunath n Krishnappa) have stopped works stating that their flat works are incomplete and asked me to bring builder to complete my works post their flat works completion which is ridiculous. Why they have stopped only my work when others have already occupied? I need your immediate support to resolve this matter. I can come and meet in person if needed.

Re : NorthGate properties

I understand your frustration but calm down. Why can't you just go and meet the same owners or your builder whom you have paid lakhs in person to resolve than expecting support from some unknown angels (we are just like you too) in a (random) forum? You already know who and why the problem is! You can also 'demand' the support you need by contacting Kumar Associates (advocate) in the same Whitefield area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X