Sort by :
Filter by :
- Not worth the risk.. let the builder get individual A khata first.. then buy.. if not from builder, then from resale.. will cost a couple of lakhs more but at least you are sure that you have a perfectly legal piece of property.. on the flip side, if there is no OC/A khata, then you saved yourself a big hassle..CommentQuote0Flag
- As of Mar' 2017.
Recently had a site visit. Project seems to be 90% complete. No OC obtained till yet. As usual lot of promise from sales team to obtain it very soon. Price quoted was 5000/sft. Most of the units are booked. Around 4-6 families already started living. Has 4 floors (G+3 concept) with parking on ground flr (no basement). 12 flats on each floor. 2 lifts and 2 staircases to serve 6 units each. Has genset power backup. No other amenities. Project entry gate is South facing and back side of the building is North facing. A good amount of space left between North boundary and buildling wall. The east boundary wall has around 4-5 feet free space. But the neighboring property has left lot of space. The west boundary wall has around 4-5 feet free space and there is road next to it. So air circulation should not be a problem for this site. Construction is average.
- Lot of slum area around the building. Not sure even if it will go away in next 10 yrs or so. Approach to the site is also not very impressive. If one is buying property worth 60L+ then one would expect the surroundings to be little decent and above average if not great. I would give 1 Star to the locality.
- Didn't like the floor plan of east side units. No wonder they are ones which are left out and not sold yet.
- The plot is not rectangular. It has around 30 degree deviation on east side. Hence, the floor plan of east side units are kind of angular which increases the SFT area of the flat and eventually adds up to the flat price but at the end of the day you won't be able to utilize that area properly.
- The middle units on east side do not have common wall from 3 sides. Rest all the units share common walls.
- Corridor is wide and spacious. Rare to find in projects done by B or C category builders.
- Bathroom fittings are decent.
I have dropped my idea to go ahead with this property because :
- Surrounding is big off for me.
- Priced too high with no amenities in their kit. My cut-off base price would be 3600/sft for this project.