Please advise if its worth to buy in Casa Grande Hoodi in Hoodi, Bangalore, and if this project is good for investment purpose. Any cons on location?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Experts - please advise whether the location is good to invest.. Next to Diya Academy of Learning in Hoody..
    CommentQuote
  • As it close to Railway crossing (Hoodi station), will there be noise? I heard from people living in Shantiniketan that they are disturbed by train honks in the morning.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah.. there will be noise to some extent as this property is not so close to railway track... otherwise do you see its worth to invest in this location ?? Pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • when you ask for suggestions you also need to give basic information, for example, what is the psqft rate etc....ofcourse it depends if u dont quote the rate...it is defintely worth of investment if they give Rs 1 psqft and defintely not if it is 5000+ pqsft....between, even railway honking is not that major issue once u get used to it, ofcourse depends on what trouble you have due to EMIs. EMI trouble is more than the railway hoking....it can make you sleepless, anxious, unable to plan anything in family....so, if its very affordable, for example if ur emi comes <25% of your monthly take home, and you like area (i personally find, entire hoodi is dry, slum, dusty), and if you like specs and floor plans, you can consider
    CommentQuote
  • the prelaunch price is Rs. 4150/-... Its been long time I visited Bangalore.. So, am not sure whether the Hoodi location is good to invest.. thanks !!!
    CommentQuote