I am planning to buy a flat in Kumari Woods and Winds in Channasandra, Bangalore. Please share your reviews on this property and the builder. Anyone went ahead with legals? Builder is guaranteeing OC and CC. Is this trust worthy? What is the final price per sqft?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @raghur Did you booked in this project Kumari Woods and Winds ?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • ks80083 years ago
      Have u booked? I finally booked 3 BHK.
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you booked? Did you make a site visit? How is the construction quality ? They mentioned lots of open space? is it true? How is the water availability?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raghur3 years ago
      Hi,

I have booked a flat at Kumari WW. Builder has mentioned, there is no water problem as of now. But its a common issue across Bangalore, So I think water problem will be there. if not now, atleast in future
  • @raghur Me also booked a 3 BHK. Have you done the legal?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rachana.widu2 years ago
      Hi,

I am also planning to buy flat here. Can anyone please help me how’s it and anyone did legal check?
  • i am considering the apartment over there , are they open to good negotiation..? if you can please share the negotiated price..?
    CommentQuote
  • Is the builder commiting rera registration?
    CommentQuote
  • is there any whatsapp/ yahoo group for the buyers///
    CommentQuote