SSB Urban Lotus, Rayasandra. Please let me know how to validate
1. the legality of the property. The builder has given me legal papers to verify.
2. the cost of the flat. How do I know if the price he is offering me is genuine. Before and After GST, the price has stayed same from his end per sq ft.
Per builder info, its A Khata and BDA place. The building is under construction, and my chosen block is already prepared with just painting, and other finishing works and sanitary fittings etc remaining. Work for another block is going on. It will be handed over approx end of year, or Jan/Feb.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1. Pay a good lawyer
    2. GST is started 4 days ago. You wouldn't find immediate effect on real estate. I don't know if anyone can suggest reasonable price without you disclosing the price. Amenities, quality of construction, paints, electrical accessories and wiring, roads etc determine price. You can discuss various projects price nearby to assess the price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Just a quick update, have you bought this apartment Urban Lotus.

As I am also interested in buying it.Please update the brice you have bought and other details.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • engineer.priyesh1 years ago
      Hi abnish, can u pls share ur number..need some info abt urban lotus
  • Can any one confirm me tha khata type of this proper pls

CommentQuote
    5 Comments
  • We bought abd gave it for legal verification.But its SBI verified and A khata so no issues it seems.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, sorry for no respnse. I opened the forum today only, and wasnt informed about your comments. I think all of us have bought the apartment. Has anyone registered yet though without paying 35k bribe?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by redundant360
    Dear all, sorry for no respnse. I opened the forum today only, and wasnt informed about your comments. I think all of us have bought the apartment. Has anyone registered yet though without paying 35k bribe?

Is it RERA registered projects. What about OC & CC
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ssbdevelopers6 months ago
      RERE No ACK/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/180406/002949
      CC Recived
      Regards
      SSB Developers
      +91 9241999990
  • Hi Abnish and Priyesh,

Can you please share your knowledge on the project as I am also looking for some information on the Urban Lotus project?
    CommentQuote
  • Can u please give your mobile number, i am also having same doubt and have some valid things to discuss
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • RERA site shows "Application under Query". Any idea by when it will be approved?
    CommentQuote
  • !!!Caution!!!

Get into the deal with discretion! This is not a ready to move in apartment nor can it get that status anytime soon in a decade!

I had purchased a flat and moved in recently, through out the transaction process I have been promised that the basic amenities gets ready before I move in. However once the registration was done, the real face of the builder can be seen. No one builder/associates/employees takes responsibility of their given promises, I am tired of following up with the builder/employees to fix even small problems. It’s been two weeks and I cannot run any of my electrical appliances due to the fluctuation in electric supply. Evenmore worst part is all of my electrical&electronic appliances pass current if I plug-in them.

Very simple yet another frustrating problem is the car ramp, you can literally feel your car yelling at you because of its bad design. I just cant believe who on earth can design a ramp like that, hats off to the engineer who designed it and constant ignorance of the team that doesn’t even give a **** when you point out the problems.

Keeping numerous other problems in the facility aside, after your purchase are you planning to hire an electrician/plumber/interior designer outside the builder/employees recommendation?

God Bless you!

Having said that I’m not here to influence your purchase/consideration but just make your terms clear.
    CommentQuote