Sort by :
Filter by :
- Don't invest until they are ready for registration. If they ask for installment and their project gets ready in 6 months, think about ppl getting the same answer from past 6 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- But what about the Price Point? Most of the plots sold by private developers in that area are being sold at inflated prices which leave negligible scope for appreciation even in a 4-5 years window.
I'm fine with the delay as long as the price appreciates and the product is delivered. What's the point of investing in Real Estate if it cannot even match my MF returns? If I buy something there for Rs 1000/sft, I can foresee it being sold at Rs 3500-4000/sft after 6 years, which is a decent ROI.
But if I'm buying a plot at Rs 3000/sft, even if I sell it for Rs 6000/sft after 6 years, the ROI is not that great. And it doesn't seem like that market price will be above Rs 6000/sft by 2023 given that you can still find plots in Yelahanka for Rs 4500/sft which is a fully developed neighbourhood.CommentQuote0Flag
- I too have invested in IVC road but the developer is not shown any progress so far. There is no guarantee that these societies going to give the plot to you. you need not buy at 3000 psqft. you can buy around 1600 -1800 in and around the place. Get the property registered to your name. Again it's my personal opinion.
Up to you to trust these housing societies and waitCommentQuote2Flag
- Avoid all these channels, go for Sri Sai Samrudhi layout. It's on the IVC road, near kundana junction, 4 kms from orchid nirvana. Fully approved (A Khatha Property), ready for registration. you may get a plot for 900/- sqft, way lower than market and @ competitive price.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jewelsHi Everyone,
I recently came across this project called Gnana Kuteera Layout on IVC Road.
It's being developed by Karnataka State Primary Teachers Welfare Association.
The President of the association is Mr Basavraj Gurikar, who seems to be a respected individual amongst the teaching fraternity. His interviews have been published by leading publications a lot of times.
The price point seems attractive despite the delay.
They're very clearly communicating that development in society plots will take time and registration might happen after 5-6 years.
Can anyone share their experience with this project?
Hi, As I am also interested to invested in Gnana Kuteeera...have you booked the plotCommentQuote0Flag
- Are they ready for registration..what price are you getting.CommentQuote0Flag
I have booked 30 * 50 in Feb 2016 by paying the 1st installment. But i have not made any payemnt since then as there has been no progress.
So i spoke to the director basvaraju and was satisfied with the way he spoke that it is not a scam. But the completion is due only by 2021.CommentQuote0Flag
- Its still showing 995/Sqft as on 16Jan 19CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all,
Did u guys get d plot, iI m plann to buy gnana bhoomi, is it safe, if d project is delayed for 2 yrs its fine but at d end v should get d plotCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all, I am looking to buy a flat. Need your inputs. Is it safe to buy the plot and are all the approvals in place?CommentQuote0Flag