Purva Fountain Square in Marathahalli, Bangalore

Last updated: March 4 2017
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Purva Fountain Square in Marathahalli, Bangalore

Originally posted by Somashekar View Post
    If I were you, I would ask for Rs 5000 per sqft. There are no buyers in the markets. And my analysis of "Market is bad" is turning out to be even more dire now. Dont go with what people say , negotiate, negotiate and negotiate for the best rate. If you dont get it walk away, you will get it in 6 months.
    I am glad I read your post. I was about to give token money today but I had to take my father for a doctor's visit. BTW, 7000 to 5000 seems like a HUGE drop. What reasoning should I give to the seller? They are living outside India.

The good thing I am not at all desperate to buy. I am perfectly happy renting all my life. It's hard to convince my wife and rest of the family - they want to "settle down" and "have our own house".

Comment

• 1RealEstate
      1RealEstate commented
      Editing a comment
      "The good thing I am not at all desperate to buy. I am perfectly happy renting all my life" --- Then you have peace of mind, even if it is disturbed max once in 11 months.
      BTW, now (with RE market evening out in most big cities) generally buying a flat is despite unfavorable financial considerations --- full on emotional consideration (which you are also being dragged into).

Re : Purva Fountain Square in Marathahalli, Bangalore

Purva Fountain Square is going to be at a walking distance from upcoming metro phase 2A station (expected to be operational between 2020 - 2023). This itself will keep the prices high. But then so will be the case for other similar apartment complexes like SJR and Rohan Vasantha. Take your call, though these apartment complexes are over 8 years old.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X